Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:09 AM

Don't Vote Your Conscience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote Your Conscience (264 Views)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote Your Conscience by oilcity(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Over the years we av always heard pple say "vote your conscience ", "vote your conscience ". But the question is how many pple actually av gud conscience? For someone to decide that he'll vote for a fanatic, a religious and ethnically biased person, does such a one have a gud conscience?.

I think it's high time we start advertising and campaigning for those who we know will serve us better especially based on their history and ideology. I'm not a member of any party but I think it'll make sense for me to help those who don't know the implications of their vote to understand and make a right choice. It's time for us to take a stand for the future of this country.

(1) (Reply)

Missing General: Soldiers Detain Punchman, Others For 28 Hours / Court To Give Mandamus On EFCC To Arrest And Investigate Adams Oshiomhole / Join Pdp Support Group Now On Live Video Chat Anywhere You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.