Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,555 members, 7,892,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice (1184 Views)

How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by Beke2020: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shot of a young couple having relationship problems at home

Editor’s Note:

A member of our whatsapp group asked a question this morning,we thought to share it on the blog as well to get more suggestions. Please advice especially if you were once in a similar situation as her,how did you handle the matter?

Good morning all,

Please I need candid advice from you all. I brought my prospective husband to the house for my family only for my mum to go against it because he is not a Catholic..

My mum is making it look like I am still young for marriage at 27. How do I convince her because I don’t have issues going to his church.

Thank You.

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by jumpandpas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tell them how good he's in bed, don't forget to mention his Manhood to them.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by mankettle(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Beke2020:
Shot of a young couple having relationship problems at home

Editor’s Note:

A member of our whatsapp group asked a question this morning,we thought to share it on the blog as well to get more suggestions. Please advice especially if you were once in a similar situation as her,how did you handle the matter?

Good morning all,

Please I need candid advice from you all. I brought my prospective husband to the house for my family only for my mum to go against it because he is not a Catholic..

My mum is making it look like I am still young for marriage at 27. How do I convince her because I don’t have issues going to his church.

Thank You.

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
if you are not keen on a white wedding in church, get pregnant for him.
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by chii8(f): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
If the ONLY reason she is objecting is because of church ish,lie to her that yiu are already pregnant and would never abort and watch her reaction

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by Beke2020: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tell them why among so many men that you have come across, he is the only one that will give you love and peace of mind in your heart

Tell them that at 27yrs, you are already ripe for marriage

It's your right to be wedded in your Catholic Church and there after if you wishes you follow him to his church

They need to understand that they are tampering with your love and happiness, which is your major concern

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
angry

Re: How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice by Beke2020: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Size 40 & 41 High Heel Shoes For Sale N500, N1,000 N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.