Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,005 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse (1339 Views)

5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / 8 Things You Should'nt Do For Your Partner If You Are Not Yet Married!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by articles: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
in this little report i will reveal to you how and why you shouldn't tell your friends about your spouse just for #1100 only. to request send a mail to obitrice4you@yahoo.com
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by 190: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
u nor dey tire~
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by Onchedu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hustler.
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by Omolola1(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
tsew
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by Woke4all(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
See Wetin hunger dey cause?
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by candylips(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
rubbish
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by fubiluv: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
Assignment?
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by DeepSoul(f): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
We know the price of garri has gone up. . . .but try and think of more intelligent ways to chop free money.

E.g Joining PDP. Good luck wink
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by Pweety4me(f): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
U should have atleast given us a taster. . .shior undecided tongue
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by kehneah: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
please get a job
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by violent(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
folks here aren't smiling at all o!
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by candylips(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2010
seriously
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by queeneve: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2010
Why not just post it on the thread,

I hope the DUMMIES is not paying YOU to know why!

I will tell you this ladies,

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS OUT OF YOUR MARITAL BUSINESS AND ONLY TELL YOUR FRIENDS GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND PERSONALITY, it works!
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by phamoodoo: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2010
na wa oooo,see wetin poverty dey cause!!!!!!!!
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
articles:

in this little report i will reveal to you how and why you shouldn't tell your friends about your spouse just for #1100 only. to request send a mail to obitrice4you@yahoo.com

Without ANY further evidence needed, it has been proven you are certainly high on some grass and cheap pills (efo riro and paratymilonin). 'cus you shouldn't have been so stupid that even the dumbest of persons on nairaland which is YOU will pay a billion zimbabwean dollar which is equivalent to 10 naira. for this nasty piece of yours.

i swear POVERTY NA BAD THING OH!
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by franel79(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
articles: in this little report i will reveal to you how and why you shouldn't tell your friends about your spouse just for #1100 only. to request send a mail to obitrice4you@yahoo.com
Guy you goof oh. Big time. Who was your mentor?
Re: 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse by tpia1: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2012
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes / My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories / What Will She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.