Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lauretta Onochie Comes Hard On CAN President In An Open Letter. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lauretta Onochie Comes Hard On CAN President In An Open Letter. (327 Views)

Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years / COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Comes Hard On CAN President In An Open Letter. by InforOrbit: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2018
In an open letter posted on social media this morning, Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, came hard on the president of the Christain Association of Nigeria CAN, Reverend Samson Ayokunle. In her letter, Onochie said the CAN president through his comments, have shown he does not speak for Jesus.

She berated the leader of the Christian body for attacking appointments made by President Buhari. According to her, Ayokunle has repeatedly accused President Buhari of always appointing Muslims, which according to her is False.

Onochie in her letter said Ayokunle feeds off tithes and offerings given to him from people who worked in the Goodluck Jonathan administration. She said if the clergyman hates Muslims, he should go and ask God for forgiveness.

Dear Dr. Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,
I greet you in the name of whatever you hold sacred. It’s definitely not Jesus Christ. Mammon, commonly known as money, is my first guess.

I have chosen to write you this letter, believing in my heart, based on your utterances, that you have strayed from the path of righteousness, peace and love; paths, ordained by God for his sons to follow. That is if you were ever on that path...

Continue Reading In The Link Below;
https://www.informationorbit.com/lauretta-onochie-comes-hard-on-can-president-in-an-open-letter/

Re: Lauretta Onochie Comes Hard On CAN President In An Open Letter. by chiefolododo(m): 2:30am On Oct 09, 2018
#shm

Re: Lauretta Onochie Comes Hard On CAN President In An Open Letter. by madone: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2018
The end of this lady will be very interesting to see. Nigerian youth Il never let her rest I swear she go hear am for my hand With insult and many letters . Patata Buhari rules another four years thru rigging and leaves ..hmmm this lady should better die after the four years ooo cos its gonna be hot.cos name insult and insult

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Christian Terrorist? / Take Your Dreams Seriously. / Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.