Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family (16332 Views)

Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? / A Students' Food Time-table / I Need A Daily Food Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MeGaStReEt: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
Missy B:

It's not as easy as I thought, making a strictly Nigerian Food roster. . . but here's what I came up with. Anyone can modify the roster.
Plus, Chy4luv, You have to work on the quantity you dish out.
Where I didn't indicate quantity, please do so.

Monday
Breakfast - A cup of Tea, 2 slices of bread and a boiled egg
Lunch - Rice and stew, oranges.
Dinner -Spaghetti (90 gr for adults, 60 for the kids), any fruit

Tuesday
Breakfast - Pap (akamu, to be precise)and 2 balls of baked beans (akara)
Lunch - Beans and fried plantain, melon.
Dinner - Yam porridge (any fruit)

Wednesday
Breakfast - A cup of tea and biscuits.
Lunch - Jollof rice, banana
Dinner - Bread and fried eggs. (Any fruit)

Thursday
Breakfast - cornflakes with milk
Lunch - Yam and vegetable stew
Dinner - Eba and egusi soup

Friday
Breakfast - Custard and akara
Lunch - Beans and unripe plantain, apple
Dinner - Coconut shrimp rice

Saturday
Breakfast - Juice and biscuits
Lunch - Eba and ogbono soup
Dinner - Yam porridge

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 Slices of bread and fried eggs.
Lunch - Fried rice, banana
Dinner - Ravioli broth

Missy B, that one na WET FASTING OOOOO

please what is Ravioli broth?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by MissyB1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

Missy B, that one na WET FASTING OOOOO
grin grin

MeGaStReEt:

please what is Ravioli broth?
Re: Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family by Whatsreallycook: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Hey, Try this site for free healthy Nigerian recipes, tips on cooking healthy, swapping your regular meals with healthier options and healthy ways to cook Nigerian dishes. www.whatsreallycookn.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Creamy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta / What Class Of Food Is Plantain? / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.