Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,034 members, 7,899,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets (16851 Views)

EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by imran147(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Recycle politicians!! Solja goo solja come
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2018
mrJeje45188:
if only u can channel this resilience to positive thing
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Kennedy94(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Na wa oo

Had it been the older generation fails to hand over power,how will they be able to have been in power

Selfish and greedy individuals
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by SirLakes: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2018
In a land where there is poverty and hunger

People can't think....

Recycled jE gudu jera everywhere cry

O'Lawd what have we done
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by arewafederation: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Wish we could just come together and ensure not a single one of them makes it to the senate.

I don't understand what these fools take Nigerians for. Weren't they employed somewhere before venturing into politics? Why cant they just go back to where they're coming from? angry

Are you kidding me?

Most of them are career politicians and have nowhere to go back to.

Some have abandoned their career for a much more juicy National assembly whose income still remains the greatest secret in the history of this country.

Do you expect someone like Ibrahim Shekarau to go back to teaching, or Saraki to return to the hospital ( who you wan kill).

They won't voluntarily quit contesting unless WE force them.... angry
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by bewla(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2018
uchman46:
Issorite
asshole in pithole world
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by kanubiafra: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
to go and do what there ? after destroying thier states?
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Dem go be like, for this politics wey we dey 'we die here' grin
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Tonyp22(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Click on https://www.nairaland.com/changepassword?email=aderiboleolutayo%40yahoo.com&resetcode=qiFL8ffTNVYBXsYGC3H85InirrG3gfV3 to change your password
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Tonyp22(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=288925
If you have a smart phone and you are not part of this dollar rain then honestly you are cheating on yourself.
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by onenaija001(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2018
A law I think should be enacted to stop this nonsense. SMH!!!!!!!
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by onenaija001(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2018
A law I think should be enacted to stop this nonsense. SMH!!!!!!
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Skookum(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
chily11:
Nigeria politics is just a cycle process. The leaders from the onset are still the ones ruling till date cuz no external body is allowed in. Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger going for US Senate after serving as a governor.

One-day we shall be free!

Bro that is how politics is played in evrry country, even in the US, Obama was a senator in his home state (Illinois) for 8 years 1997-2004 before becoming federal senator nd latter the presidor, also someone like Phil Bredsen was a former mayor, then gov of Tennessee, now showing interest in becoming a senator, just to mention few. U can't use the case of Schwarzenegger to judge all we also hv people like dat here after their 2 term governorship is over they go out of scene of pol. The only difference is that they accommodate the youths nd new intending politicians without without them spending exorbitantly to get there, but everything is still circle.
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by fuwiga: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
chukwukahenry:
na senate be their place of retirement naah

GET THE ICT CORPORATE TRAINING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR STAFF

Ready to create efficiency in your workforce by improving digital and creative performace? Our world is shifting into an era where technology changes at a constant rate and we need to change with it. The best way to compete in today’s digital world is having staff that know how to use and capitalize on digital technologies.

Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
Website Design and Development
Graphics Design
Motion Graphics
Photography
Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by GetCofOProperty: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Skookum:

Bro that is how politics is played in evrry country, even in the US, Obama was a senator in his home state (Illinois) for 8 years 1997-2004 before becoming federal senator nd latter the presidor, also someone like Phil Bredsen was a former mayor, then gov of Tennessee, now showing interest in becoming a senator, just to mention few. U can't use the case of Schwarzenegger to judge all we also hv people like dat here after their 2 term governorship is over they go out of scene of pol. The only difference is that they accommodate the youths nd new intending politicians without without them spending exorbitantly to get there, but everything is still circle.

Well It's politics and whoever knows the game of politics plays it to his/her advantage... Just like in the game of Chess or Football...You do everything you can do legally or illegally (as such as the officials can't pin it against you) to achieve your goals. In the business world too, we have many people finding loop holes in taxation dispensation to avoid tax or find escape route to reduce their tax in a bid to always have a soft landing. That is Politics.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by buhariguy(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
priceactionx:
This country, eh. Until unfortunate thing happen among these elites, nothing will ever work in this country.
Military regime equals nonsense.
Democracy too has been highjacked by these occultic jackals and wolves.
What is the hope of a common man on the street.
While their children are doing nysc in blue chip companies , including aso rocks, getting fixed easily, their papa are taking federal house and senate as a retirement home. And idiots will be supporting them here and there.
APC, failure, PDP useless.
The day I fear for the future of this country is the day one of my former assistant pastors, who worked in Mobil producing, and one of the company secretaries, resigned and relocated to Canada with his 3 children and wife, I said it is finished. I mean somone earning over 30,000$ per month. This country is totally under siege. The earlier you realise this. And stop shouting buhari / atiku on empty stomachs. Bird of a feather, all of them.
i like this post, that is why we must stop the past criminals that brought to this level.
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by buhariguy(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
priceactionx:
This country, eh. Until unfortunate thing happen among these elites, nothing will ever work in this country.
While their children are doing nysc in blue chip companies , including aso rocks, getting fixed easily, their papa are taking federal house and senate as a retirement home. And idiots will be supporting them here and there.
The day I fear for the future of this country is the day one of my former assistant pastors, who worked in Mobil producing, and one of the company secretaries, resigned and relocated to Canada with his 3 children and wife, I said it is finished. I mean somone earning over 30,000$ per month. This country is totally under siege. The earlier you realise this. And stop shouting buhari / atiku on empty stomachs. Bird of a feather, all of them.
i like this post, that is why we must stop the past criminals that brought us to this level.
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Justhere: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
wait oh, is it that the majority populate lack interest in politics or these people are the only set of leaders we have in this country.
Re: 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets by Mcreloaded(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
priceactionx:

What do you now propose or better still what option can you give the common man out there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Speakers Emerge In Bauchi Assembly / Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback / Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.