Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election (1522 Views)

Nobody Has More Rights In Lagos Or SW Than Anyone Else From Any Part Of Nigeria / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by kcay: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2018
I have attached figures from the 2015 elections so we may all compare how SE and SS coalition and that of SW will affect Atiku chances. I'm sure not too much has changed since then.

Please take note of Registered and Accredited voters across each state, more especially that of Lagos State.

My verdict

The south easterners both in the SouthEast and SouthWest would rather sit at home on election day instead of going out to perform their civic duty because they feel marginalized . On the contrary, once they feel a sense of belonging especially when the slot of the Vice president is alloted them, they will turn out amass and support their own. They are very united in this area. Bribe them, they will collect but still vote their own.

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by briggz09(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku should pick VC from SE because since 1999 till date no Igbo president nor VC

SS already had their chance IGbos never got any

They deserves it this time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2018
What All the Igbos are saying is to be given an assurance this time... Igbo VP or no voting.

2015 apathy will be a child's play to be compared with 2019.

PDP should know that Igbos don't know how to issue threat but believe me this is what gonna happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by adem30: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Only lunatic will believed those cook up figures from the last election.

If you believe that those are the same figure to get from coming election, then you need help.

The rigging machine have been taken from PDP

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2018
adem30:
Only lunatic will believed those cook up figures from the last election.

If you believe that those are the same figure to get from coming election, then you need help.

The rigging machine have been taken from PDP

Cry us a river and which imaginary rigging machine are you talking about?
What you saw there is voters apathy as simple as that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Buterflyle0: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Atiku should pick VC from SE because since 1999 till date no Igbo president nor VC

This your entitlement mentality has always been your bane.

You don't work hard like other regions to engage on progressive politics. You rather tear at other regions with your hatred and bitter politics yet feel you are entitled to some sort of gratification.

When the south south took the VP and presidency you all claimed the south south also represented you the south easterners since you all claim to be Biafra and now you want to split the south south from the SE simply because you now want VP.

You guys are so confused it hurts to see how clueless you are.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Buterflyle0: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2018
kcay:
I have attached figures from the 2015 elections so we may all compare how SE and SS coalition and that of SW will affect Atiku chances. I'm sure not too much has changed since then.

Please take note of Registered and Accredited voters across each state, more especially that of Lagos State.

My verdict

The south easterners both in the SouthEast and SouthWest would rather sit at home on election day instead of going out to perform their civic duty because they feel marginalized . On the contrary, once they feel a sense of belonging especially when the slot of the Vice president is alloted them, they will turn out amass and support their own. They are very united in this area. Bribe them, they will collect but still vote their own.

[img][/img]

Oga forget this your analysis. 2019 is totally different from 2015. The key players are also totally different

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by ificatchmodeh: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You don't work hard like other regions to engage on progressive politics. You rather tear at other regions with your hatred and bitter politics yet feel you are entitled to some sort of gratification.

When the south south took the VP and presidency you all claimed the south south also represented you the south easterners since you all claim to be Biafra and now you want to split the south south from the SE simply because you now want VP.

Oga what are you doing in PDP..

You know dey shame?

Think say buhari is like a religion in the north and south west has 40million votes..

Make Southwest vote for APC and southeast for PDP..
Let's see how it goes..n

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by ificatchmodeh: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And no body is splitting south form east..
Except the Yoruba people like you..

Divide and rule no dey work for this 21century.

Now run along boy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by meolaniyi(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
I am a Yoruba man. A PDP supporter. If PDP want to win election in the SE and SS its only wise They make take VP from SE. I know my people, Even if you make Yoruba man VP, the last minute, PDP can be abandoned once Tinubu passes a message across

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by osazeeblue01: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Igbos deserve the VP slot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:
What All the Igbos are saying is to be given an assurance this time... Igbo VP or no voting.

PDP should know that Igbos don't know how to issue threat but believe me this is what gonna happen.

The ultimatum givers denying their heritage. If you don't issue threats and ultimatums, who will? cheesy

So you want to be a slave once again to another descendant of Dan Fodio? you want to queue in the sun for another kunu drinking gworo chewing fulani mallam? You're even begging to be slaves once again. chei!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The ultimatum givers denying their heritage. If you don't issue threats and ultimatums, who will? cheesy

So you want to be a slave once again to another descendant of Dan Fodio? you want to queue in the sun for another kunu drinking gworo chewing fulani mallam? You're even begging to be slaves once again. chei!! cheesy

Am a Nigerian patroit...
So what you're saying is alien to me.
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

Am a Nigerian patroit...
So what you're saying is alien to me.

Hmmmm........really? A lot of people from your hood will say you're a zoogerian. I wonder what you have to say to them? sad
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Anazp: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
meolaniyi:
I am a Yoruba man. A PDP supporter. If PDP want to win election in the SE and SS its only wise They make take VP from SE. I know my people, Even if you make Yoruba man VP, the last minute, PDP can be abandoned once Tinubu passes a message across
and tinubu couldn't pass the message across in osun so that apc wouldnt have needed to struggle to scrape or manage a win abi? stop talking thrash
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by livelymatilda22: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2018
kcay:

My verdict

[img][/img]
But biafrans swore not to vote until they get referendum,as directed by their leader nnnamdi kanu.

What happened to the following..?

1....Biafra or death.
2..No referendum, No election.
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Hmmmm........really? A lot of people from your hood will say you're a zoogerian. I wonder what you have to say to them? sad

I would tell them they are not that wrong... Rome want built in a day, Israel was once deserted, Dubai was once a desert.

Is a process indeed. smiley
#smile
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by livelymatilda22: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

Which of the following do you really want...

1...Vice president
2...Biafra
3..Referendum

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

I would tell them they are not that wrong... Rome want built in a day, Israel was once deserted, Dubai was once a desert.

Is a process indeed. smiley
#smile

So you're a zoogerian after all? You're a resident of a zoo in your own insinuation so which specie are you? wink
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Which of the following do you really want...

1...Vice president
2...Biafra
3..Referendum

Have I come to you for any before?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

So you're a zoogerian after all? You're a resident of a zoo in your own insinuation so which specie are you? wink

You can ask your dad first boy... wink

1 Like

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

You can ask your dad first boy... wink

I know you have no father but that's beside the point.

You admit that your fellows who tag people like you as zoogerians are right because you admit you are the resident of a zoo. It's only logical to find out which specie you're
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by EasternActivist: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I know you have no father but that's beside the point.

You admit that your fellows who tag people like you as zoogerians are right because you admit you are the resident of a zoo. It's only logical to find out which specie you're

Run along and ask anything you donno about me from your dad. Any answer he gives you. Take it. Bye wink

1 Like

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

Run along and ask anything you donno about me from your dad. Any answer he gives you. Take it. Bye wink

self confessed resident of a zoo begging to be a slave once again to awusa fulani, come back and tell us biko. Which specie of the zoo residents are you?
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Sirjamo: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Anazp:
and tinubu couldn't pass the message across in osun so that apc wouldnt have needed to struggle to scrape or manage a win abi? stop talking thrash
With respect to Osun, a 1:0 win is same as 5:0 they are worth three points each.
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by ORIENTATION101: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Anazp:
mumu.
gubernatorial election is a yoruba affairs.
presidential election is a fulani/igbo vs fulani/yoruba affairs.gringrin

in 2011 presidential election and gubernatorial elections was conducted btw 2 weeks.

presidential - pdp won 5 states except osun

gubernatorial- pdp lost in all the six states Acn won 5 states and labour party won ondo.

now acn is now a formidable force for presidential elections pdp cannot get 35% in 2019
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by basilo101: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

When you call PDP a regional IPOB party? When you mocked peter obi when he started the atiku moves? Oga we worked for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Anazp: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
mumu.
gubernatorial election is a yoruba affairs.
presidential election is a fulani/igbo vs fulani/yoruba affairs.gringrin

in 2011 presidential election and gubernatorial elections was conducted btw 2 weeks.

presidential - pdp won 5 states except osun

gubernatorial- pdp lost in all the six states Acn won 5 states and labour party won ondo.

now acn is now a formidable force for presidential elections pdp cannot get 35% in 2019

u know nothing about politics. atiku would score heavy votes in the nirth and do well in the southwest. and its apc not acn. stop living in the past. tinubus fool
Re: 2019 Vice Presidential Slot - SE or SW: Figures From 2015 Election by Aaronzy: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

VC ko Provost ni

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari / Breaking:court Strikes Out Tonye Cole, Other APC Candidates Of Indirect Primarie / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Benue Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.