Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,968 members, 7,933,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (51211 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by kgr8mike(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2018
A
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by IbrahimDamola: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2018
This is not good news for we Zombies. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by JacksonOyibo: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by zombieTRACKER: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
coluka:
If tambuwal has accepted and congratulated the winner, then why is Fayose taking it personal?

Fayose is a fool
He is scared of persecution by the ruling party

Common sense can't tell him that joining them at this point is selfish and won't prevent what is coming his way

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by globemoney: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
More tears for zombies

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
mrakeli62:
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State has congratulated former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for picking the Presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

However, Tambuwal, in a letter addressed to Atiku, dated Oct. 8, and issued on Monday in Abuja, pledged to support his presidential bid.

“On behalf of myself, my family, and millions of my supporters from across the length and breadth of the country, I heartily rejoice with and congratulate you on your emergence as the flag bearer of our great political party, the PDP.
“Your emergence through a transparent process is a testament to the fact that the PDP is now a reformed party and has sent a strong signal about our resolve to bring about the desired national transformation needed to turn around the fortunes of our beloved nation Nigeria,” he said.
Tambuwal promised to work with Atiku to ensure that he emerged victorious in the 2019 general elections, and urged members of the PDP to roll up their sleeves to ensure victory for it.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/pdp-primary-tambuwal-finally-speaks-on.html

Way to go!

Give him Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by buildup2(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
He sure will
RevenGeMission:
Money will cqhange hands , Tambuwal will keep quiet
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by obc: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
This is typical of Hausas. They align easily. I would have loved to see Fayose toe same path but what do I know.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by shugabasbn: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Tambuwa, a bad gambler, he is running when nobody is pursuing him. Wishing you best in future
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Protagonist(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Tambuwal is matured. Unlike that 'woman' in Ekiti crying more than the bereaved.

Come to think of it, are you sure Fayose's ancestors are not angry with him?

The guy's been failing in all he puts his hands into recently. May JAH help him

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by friidA22(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Most of head we read and c hear are fake n unarmored, the just 1 to gain traffic. I have been read a lot of headiz.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by MrRichmond: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Tambuwal why na?
I thought "PDP will implode after primaries"
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by adioolayi(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Can Atiku really defeat PMB.....I doubt it.
The logistics and Nigeria's voting pattern doesn't seems to support him. Some regions of this country take elections seriously, they are ready to go out to vote, stay on a long queue, weather every stressful conditions elections atmosphere will present... vote and ensure their vote counts.
Where as, other regions of this countries believe in their heart of heart that their votes don't count, hence, they failed to register for PVC, those that did, do not want to undergo any stress of collecting the PVC, those that collected are not ready to travel to their polling unit during election time...they will come up with various excuses and at the end, won't vote.
Majority of this class are online now, saying Atikukate...We know all these things... real voters are on the streets....fact of which majority are from the core North.. not the polish southerners. Will this help Atiku win Buhari, or a Minus for him...Time will tell

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by able20(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
PDP gang up will destroy APC before 2019.Buhari might end up moving back to UK while INEC will postpone election.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by idonhammer: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Better, APC how market?This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by livelymatilda22: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
kennynelcon:
Some folks would be disappointed after seeing this
Yea...people like Fayose and Wike...lol
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by IamAtikulate: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki, what's the difference? These men are all bent on looting the nation dry. With the kind of support some Nigerians are throwing behind Atiku these days, it beats my imagination how Nigerians never learn from their past mistakes. How can we keep recycling past leaders and expect different results
If we catch Atiku personally robbing CBN, we would still vote for him. Corrupt Atiku is better than St. Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
PassingShot:
Tambuwal is losing Sokoto next year.

grin grin grin grin
Same Sokoto Bafarawa and Sultan of Sokoto controls? With Tambuwal a sitting Gov.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by herveze: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Tanbuwal should wait till 2027 because Buhari will win in 2019 by God grace and it will be in turn of southwest to be the President and that will be jagaban of all the politician. GBA FUN OGA E
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by buildup2(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2018
PDP needs Tambuwal and Wike... I trust atiku to give dem a deal,he's good at negotiations
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by papascode: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2018
coluka:
If tambuwal has accepted and congratulated the winner, then why is Fayose taking it personal?

My brother i and my colleagues in the office just lost respect for fayose, NOBODY IS SUPPORTING THIS RUBBISH STATEMENT FROM HIM. He messed up BIG TIME.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by brainhgeek(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2018
mrakeli62:
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State has congratulated former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for picking the Presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

However, Tambuwal, in a letter addressed to Atiku, dated Oct. 8, and issued on Monday in Abuja, pledged to support his presidential bid.

“On behalf of myself, my family, and millions of my supporters from across the length and breadth of the country, I heartily rejoice with and congratulate you on your emergence as the flag bearer of our great political party, the PDP.
“Your emergence through a transparent process is a testament to the fact that the PDP is now a reformed party [/b]and has sent a strong signal about our resolve to bring about the desired national transformation needed to turn around the fortunes of our beloved nation Nigeria,” he said.
Tambuwal promised to work with Atiku to ensure that he emerged victorious in the 2019 general elections, and urged members of the PDP to roll up their sleeves to ensure victory for it.

[b]https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/pdp-primary-tambuwal-finally-speaks-on.html

If I hear say you talk say d selection transparent again. With all the dollars? Yeye dey smell
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by nkjohnson22: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2018
let's ATIKULATE come 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by brainhgeek(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

If we catch Atiku personally robbing CBN, we would still vote for him. Corrupt Atiku is better than St. Buhari.

embarassed . There was a country. Like seriously? Do you have conscience at all?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Boyooosa(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Why then fayose n woke are crying more than the bereaved? Huh! These politicians sef..
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by JuanDeDios: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Exqueen:
Ok
What are you an exqueen of? smiley
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by plat02: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki, what's the difference? These men are all bent on looting the nation dry. With the kind of support some Nigerians are throwing behind Atiku these days, it beats my imagination how Nigerians never learn from their past mistakes. How can we keep recycling past leaders and expect different results
No dislike button?
Nonsense
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by emperorblog(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2018
*Top 10 Fastest Growing Economies in Africa in 2018 (World Bank, IMF....)*

[1] Ghana >>>>>>8.3%
[2] Ethiopia >>>>>8.2%
[3] Cote d'Ivoire>>7.2%
[4] Djibouti >>>>> 7.0%
[5] Senegal >>>>>6.9%
[6] Tanzania >>>> 6.8%
[7] Sierra Leone>>6.3%
[8] Burkina Faso>6.0%
[8] Benin Rep>>>>6.0%
[9] Rwanda>>>>>>5.9%
[10] Niger Rep>>>5.2%
------------------
[41] NIGERIA>>>>1.9%,

Note Nigeria was Number [1] in 2012, 2013, and 2014.

In 2015 Nigeria was the 3rd Fastest growing Economy in the World but now, the 88th.

SOURCES| World Bank, Brookings Institution, IMF, Chidi Cali and the African Development Bank.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Tonyp22(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2018
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=288925
If you have a smart phone and you are not part of this dollar rain then honestly you are cheating on yourself.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by IamAtikulate: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2018
brainhgeek:

embarassed . There was a country. Like seriously? Do you have conscience at all?
If Atiku shoots me, I would survive just to vote for him. If you idiats didn't impose that calamity on us, nobody would be talking about Atiku today. FYI, a second with Buhari is worst than 10 hot Atiku bloody bullets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.