Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics (283 Views)

Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by Tessyy1701: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Help Me with some topics please

1 Like

Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by Famzer: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Use of industrial chemicals for ripening of farm produce and the roles of the Nigerian Chemist.

Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by hpymoment(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Analysis of Effluent Water from company(s): Under this, you talk about the chemicals present and its effect on the environment as they're being discharged. Compare the result with that of WHO standard on effluent.

Analysis on different sachets water is also a nice topic.

Good luck!
Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by Tessyy1701: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
hpymoment:
Analysis of Effluent Water from company(s): Under this, you talk about the chemicals present and its effect on the environment as they're being discharged. Compare the result with that of WHO standard on effluent.

Good luck!
Thank You
Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by Tessyy1701: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2018
hpymoment:

Good luck!

Did You have material for it that I can take clue from
Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by hpymoment(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Did You have material for it that I can take clue from

Do a research and you will find something good . I don't have any materials

Modif: Note that the analysis of those chemicals should be carried out in a lab by you for more knowledge .

1 Like

Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by Tessyy1701: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
hpymoment:

Do a research and you will find something good . I don't have any materials
Thank so much
Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by geadom5: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Just log on to www.eprojects.com.ng

Search for project topics and complete materials
Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by geadom5: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Check these

Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by geadom5: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Check these..!

1 Like

Re: Help With Chemistry Undergraduate Project Topics by geadom: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2018
You have it already..

Check our signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Home Tutor And Make Money / Akwa Ibom State University (aksu) Notice / SKILLSertifika-Cloud Computing With Storage Certifications Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.