Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame (638 Views)

Muhammad Ali to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame / Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) / Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by Xquisite360: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Chelsea football legend, Frank Lampard joined a list of elite names to have received the award following the impact of his career at club and international level.
He was 'honoured' to be inducted into the Legends of Football Hall of Fame on Monday night at a star-studded event in London.

The now Derby County manager picked up the prestigious gong at the charity event, which saw the likes of Harry Redknapp, Jamie Carragher, Sven Goran Eriksson and the recently retired John Terry in attendance for the bash.

Lampard said after receiving his award: 'It's a real honour for me to receive the Legends of Football award this year. Just seeing my name mentioned amongst those past winners is something to cherish.'
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/10/chelsea-frank-lampard-gets-inducted-into-legends-of-football-hall-of-fame.html

Re: Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by chiefolododo(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2018
He was a good player in his lifetime
Re: Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by thesicilian: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
He was a good player in his lifetime
Is he dead?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by chiefolododo(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2018
thesicilian:

Is he dead?
I mean when he was still playing
Re: Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by sureinfo: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations to him, he is a legend indeed. How i wish there were options on predictiing who could win this awards on BetwayNG , well it's no big deal after all there are other options to stake on like UEFA's newest national-team competition returning this Thursday, with teams already looking to gain promotion and, for those in League A, perhaps even to reach the Finals. Place your bets on all mouth watering fixtures at www.betway.com.ng ,you could be making some cool cash. As Lampard dey enjoy him award make I kukuma go stake jare, I get cash in to make. grin cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Frank Lampard Gets Inducted Into Legends Of Football Hall Of Fame by Realboygenius(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
sureinfo:
Congratulations to him, he is a legend indeed. How i wish there were options on predictiing who could win this awards on BetwayNG , well it's no big deal after all there are other options to stake on like UEFA's newest national-team competition returning this Thursday, with teams already looking to gain promotion and, for those in League A, perhaps even to reach the Finals. Place your bets on all mouth watering fixtures at www.betway.com.ng ,you could be making some cool cash. As Lampard dey enjoy him award make I kukuma go stake jare, I get cash in to make. grin cool

BETWAY??
How good is their odds?

(1) (Reply)

Sure8oodd.com A Scammer / Wow! The Winner Of The Ballon D'or Has Been Notified By France Football Director / How To Start A Professional Football Career (full Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.