Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku (585 Views)

2023: PDP Can Never Return To Power – Tinubu / THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku by Hardeysolution(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said that he did not join the All Progressive Congress (APC) so as to run for the Presidency in 2015, but to nurture the party and ensure that good governance is entrenched in Nigeria come 2015.
Atiku who spoke in an interview with the BBC Hausa service, monitored in Kaduna on Monday, maintained that if it were because of a presidential ambition, he had clear chances of occupying the number one seat when he was in office with former President Olusegun Obasanjo, or even recently when he was in the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN ). He said he let that go in the interest of the nation.
Atiku vowed that he would never return to the PDP, saying that from all indications, the party would no longer be what it used to be.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/atiku-i-didt-join-apc-to-contest-for-presidency/
Re: Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku by Nbote(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
D same way PMB vowed neva to contest again afta losing to GEJ abi...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku by basilo101: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
We are grateful to Peter obi for convincing him to change his mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Will Never Return To PDP - Atiku by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
basilo101:
We are grateful to Peter obi for convincing him to change his mind

You have started again? angry

(1) (Reply)

Senator Useni Picks Dr. James Dalok, 52 As Running Mate / APC Crisis: We Will Resist Attempt To Remove Oshiomhole – Omo-agege / Makarfi Mourns Over Death Of ‘agom Adara’, Commiserates With Adara People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.