Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Can I Do In This Situation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can I Do In This Situation. (280 Views)

“i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / What Would You Do If You Were In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do In This Situation. by MarvellWorld: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please I don't intend to bug anyone with my story but I decided to post it because I know help can come from just anywhere.
I finished secondary school in year 2000 and I made my grades. I got admission into a newly opened private university same year but to be honest, I didn't take school seriously anymore because I just believed in hustling. My parents felt bad about it and they decided to send me overseas.
While I was oversea I dropped out of school I focused more on working. That was were I found my true passion for sales and marketing. I was doing quite well in my job and I worked for years.
However things began to change when my dad fell really ill and I had to come back to Nigeria as the first son to give all the support necessary. While I got back, my dad wasn't happy in his condition that I still refused to get a degree and for that no to become an issue threw price away and gained admission into a private university in Nigeria to study law.
I fell in love with the course and struggled all the way to the end and graduated with a 2:2 (Second class lower).
Where I had more problems was when my dads illness got really bad and we had to organize for him to go for treatment in India. That affected our finances really bad that I wasn't able to pay my final year school fees, but I was only given grace to write the exams because I definitely can't do my clearance with paying up.
Since then situation has been terrible to the point that I wasn't able to collect my statement of result and certificate, and I also wasn't able to go to law school.
I had to start looking for ways to find any job I could just do raise some money to pay my outstanding fees which is close to a million so that I do my clearance and go to law school, but it hasn't been easy at all.
Then a friend to me he has an uncle in Ghana who has a hotel I can help manage over there. I went to Ghana and as usual things are not always the way some people will tell you to look rosy. It was all a mess and here I am stranded in Ghana for no reason.

So my reason for posting here is to seek for any help possible with any form of job that can keep me going.
Any job that at least can offer me just accommodation so I have were to lay my head as I come back to Nigeria and then focus on the job so I can raise money to pursue my law career.
Please I believe there is someone here that might know someone that can offer me something to do and start life again.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Please don't not mind any typo error I must have made as I really can't go through everything I have written now being that am a little emotional and down as I type.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedians (ribs Breakers) In Port Harcourt Has Made Their Decision (vid) / Seun Kuti Bags First Grammy Nomination / Start Earning As A Member Of Easynigeria.com ,,,,,,,,,,,,so Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.