Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification (9240 Views)

Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari / 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process / Nigerian Retirees Vs European Retirees In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification by candygist: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:
Have they paid ex Biafra war veterans as promised, or have they started the ogoni clean up., what of their naija air and refurbishment of the four Nigerian refinery, the promised modular refinery nko

They have paid your biafran warriors since
Re: Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification by Andrewkinggg: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
maoolakanm:
Where is that buffoon that liquidated the airline.See the man that you said has failed is still clearing your mess and that of that useless PDP.You were in power for 8years,even wanted to add another 4years,all to no avail.The cry of these pensioners did not move the man and his party.
PMB ride on.May God bless our amiable president with good health to see to the extinction of corruption and his father,PDP.

I thought of dishing insults at you but changed my mind.
Look I lost my uncle on the 29th of July this year. He was a retired level 15 staff of Nigeria Airways. My uncle got his last pension under the PDP government(Yar Adua & Jonathan govt.) before his demise. APC and Buhari government killed my uncle. Last year September he approved over 40billion to be paid to pensioners, my uncle who was on his own started going to be bank regularly trekking a 1km distance to the bank to confirm if the money has been paid.

Now the bastard and heartless government is approving what fucking pension to who? Please don't annoy me this evening
Re: Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification by segundpundit: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
So happy right now...... Hope they pay and also pay the remaining half

Time for mum and dad to get the reward of serving this country as loyal civil servants
Re: Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification by Oluwafisayo007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

On Monday, October 15, 201, the verification of retirees of the defunct Nigeria Airways will commence across three centres in the country.

The centres are located in Lagos, Kano and Enugu States.

Business Post reports that the exercise will last one week and the beneficiaries have been grouped according to their departments as at the time Nigeria Airways Limited was liquidated in 2003 by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

On September 24, 2018, Minister of Finance, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, announced that President Muhammadu Buhari had approved the release of N22.68 billion for the settlement of the pensioners.

This was below the N45 billion earlier approved by Mr Buhari on September 20, 2017 for the severance package.
MII MAMA HAS NOT GOTTEN HER ALLOWANCE IN 15 GOOD YRS FROM NIGERIA AIRWAYS....GOD THANK YOU FOR SHEZ GONNA GET PAIED...... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

On Monday, October 8, 2018, some of the Nigeria Airways pensioners held a meeting in Lagos, where they were given updates on how the payment would be done.

Business Post reliably gathered that the beneficiaries have been asked to present themselves physically for the verification exercise on the dates allotted to their names.

However, they will have to come along with their letter of engagement, letter of disengagement, one nationally acceptable identification card/document which could be international passport, national identity card, driver's license and Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

It was also disclosed at the meeting that for deceased pensioners, their family representatives must appear for the verification at their allotted dates with the letter of administration and the documents listed above.

https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/10/09/documents-nigeria-airways-retirees-must-take-along-for-verification/

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS: Banks Sacked 360 Workers Every Week From January To June / Opinion: Akpata’s Own Law Of Recusal / At What Point Did You Realise You Were In The Wrong Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.