Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others (27389 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Genevieve Nnaji Joins Tiktok, Shares Hilarious Video / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Mopson82: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations ooo!! Our 1st lady if Atiku elect as our presido
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Cyriloha(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
theapeman4:
When will this cargo start planing her marriage career! undecided

Stainless are you married ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Cyriloha(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
What is the madness on Facebook about people saying they just received another Friend request from me telling me to forward the same message to people!!! Over 100 people has sent me this, the matter don tire me.

My inbox don full oo, abeg make dem kukuma allow the hacker make him kee me biko

Here not Facebook abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Ekakamba: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kira290:
$260 worth of bitcoin up for grabs!!!

#350 to a $1
Face to face deal only!!
I don't sell online!

Quote me if interested.

Scammers keep off!!!
Hola. Mail.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Babaken(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=theapeman4 post=71932398]When will this cargo start planing her marriage career! Na by force to marry mumu.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Kira290(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Are you interested in buying?
Ekakamba:

Hola. Mail.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Molawole7(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2018
American singer Camila Cabello is back with a new music for us. Download Camila Cabello - Consequences mp3...
Consequences orchestra is a remix of a track on the "CAMILA" Album. Enjoy the special song and let's know your thoughts through the comment section of the page.

Pls I'll appreciate you share this post on facebook.
You can do it using the share botton or on the post or copy and past the link.

http://www.raygist.com/2018/10/camila-cabello-consequences-orchestra-mp3-download/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by floraojo(f): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Genny my idol, d angel of my heart. my love for you will never die. keep winning dear!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by davawo: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Always looking young...keep the good work Geni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Ekakamba: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Kira290:
Are you interested in buying?
yesh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression / Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death / Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.