Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,205 members, 7,947,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (77776 Views)

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by winj3: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Franking:

But u and ur ilk go shit for body if Igbos mention seccesion. Them dey spoil una name, free them so they won't spoil ur name again, u no gree. Trash.

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by herich(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
winj3:

I'm neither yoruba, hausa or Igbo

There are more Yoruba people than IGBOS in Nigeria, IGBOs are only 18% of the country yet records the highest rate of crime in DRUGS. 419, Kidnapping, Fake goods and human sacrifice!

If IGBOS do not exist in Nigeria our reputation will be no different from many countries!

IGBOs are the criminal cancer that turned the Nigerian passport into trash!
Hahaha. You see how confused an average Nigerian is....
No wonder they calls you guys zoo, because you think like animals.
You keep complaining that someone is hindering your progress,, yet you keeps sleepless nights to hold the same person.
You see how clueless you guys are....
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by 2016v2017: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
MicheyJ1:
I swear i no know if them use internet fraud curse Yorubas
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by KrystosCJ(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
winj3:

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

Don't be like Haman or Pharoah.

Your perceived hatred for Igbos [noticeable in your capitalization of the ethnic group's name for emphasis] may be borne out of either remote or personal experience but it does not remove the fact that they are human beings.

A few people in NL already notice that you have a strong dislike for Igbos as shown in your post below. It will not do you or any of us any good to hate what God has created.

https://www.nairaland.com/3236847/names-nigerian-people-facing-execution

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na wao so ppl dey still fall for yahoo yahoo scams
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by winj3: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Don't be like Haman or Pharoah.

Your perceived hatred for Igbos [noticeable in your capitalization of the ethnic group's name for emphasis] may be borne out of either remote or personal experience but it does not remove the fact that they are human beings.

A few people in NL already notice that you have a strong dislike for Igbos as shown in your post below. It will not do you or any of us any good to hate what God has created.

You mean my "perceived hatred" for CRIMINALS, many of whom (with Nigerian passports) happen to be IGBOS!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Justinah4real(f): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
bighorlus:
But really whats the difference between a yahoo guy cheating foreigners and a politician cheating nigerians of billions of dollars? one gets charged to court speedily with convictions while the latter gets to keep his proceeds and tour the world. Smh

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by In2systemsTech(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Westbestside:
Only igbos can say that. That is the fact.

Tribalism has obviously blinded you... remove the speck in your eye first...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Turantula(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
OneSentence:

I'm neither yoruba, hausa nor Igbo but
why can't you people see beyond ethnicity?
modified: I was actually wrong to guess he's ibo and even if he is I was wrong to have acted or spoke like him. my apologies to everyone who felt insulted. in trying to correct him I actually became like him...
Afonja snake denying their identity since 652BC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by tunary(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
falcon01:
Where the exotic cars
na poverty mentality cause am
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Gaspardd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rosay15:
... I finished from fedpoly ado ekiti.

80% of my brothers schooled there but I didnt. Mainwhile i am from Ekiti
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Rosay15(f): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gaspardd:

80% of my brothers schooled there but I didnt. Mainwhile i am from Ekiti
... Okay
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by persius555(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cars were registered in lagos but oppresing Ekiti indigenes with his ill-gotten wealth. Fraud everywhere
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Turantula:
Afonja snake denying their identity since 652BC
your ignorance is monumental. your hatred is even worse.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by themanderon: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
He is going under....God has finally heard the cry of his victims.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by BlastAfonja: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
winj3:

[/s]
Trash Trash Trash!. Eyes have opened Afonja!!
1) Igbos might be doing drugs but they unarguably the most innovative people in present day Nigeria, but Yorubas are slimy and snakelike in character, you people might have overtaken Igbos in drug business as many Yorubas have been busted severally using Igbo names to lift drugs,.

2) Ritual is no competition in Yoruba as we have seen countless times where people are left headless everyday in Yorubaland

3) Or is it Internet fraud, hohohohoho! Yoruba carries the day on that, infact the dude was right afterall, they cursed Yoruba with evil doing.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by Francopol(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
One thing i hate about dis 9ja yahoo boys is dat they dnt look healthy, always look like thrash lukin dia pics, malnourished individuals... Honestly they re sick pple... Wat really re dey enjoying wit all dos dollars?! Damn it!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by winj3: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[s][/s]
Trash Trash Trash!. Eyes have opened Afonja!!
1) Igbos might be doing drugs but they unarguably the most innovative people in present day Nigeria, but Yorubas are slimy and snakelike in character, you people might have overtaken Igbos in drug business as many Yorubas have been busted severally using Igbo names to lift drugs,.

2) Ritual is no competition in Yoruba as we have seen countless times where people are left headless everyday in Yorubaland

3) Or is it Internet fraud, hohohohoho! Yoruba carries the day on that, infact the dude was right afterall, they cursed Yoruba with evil doing.

1, I cannot speak for Yorubas - I am not one! That IGBO innovation you talk about is easily debunked, even the so called non-criminal IGBOs are mainly involved in fake goods, contraband, toxic and banned substances - NAFDAC was founded for IGBOS.

2, Yorubas and other Nigerian tribes also practice rituals but there is enough information to suggest that proliferation of rituals like using human head for money was started and made popular by IGBOs due to their renowned greed for ego! There are baby making cash and carry factories all over IGBO land where you buy for rituals. Many IGBO politicians and civil servants are routinely made to sacrifice something or visit a ritual place before allowed to hold office or certain positions in Government. No other Nigerian tribe can match IGBOS.

3, If Yoruba or any other tribes has done (and still doing) what IGBO people are doing globally with Nigerian passports I will concentrate on them - The crime plague being perpetrated by IGBOS should be declared a national emergency and tackled before other Nigerians are completely declared persona non grata on planet earth. I have given part of my book and all evidence to the presidency, members of NASS, Nigerian embassies, Interpol and many police forces all over the world. I constantly report any IGBO persons I find at airports or streets in any location I visit...I implore all Nigerians to do the same for the sake of our lives!

IGBOS are the luckiest tribe on earth I must say, they happen to occupy a country with other primitive tribes who because of blind beliefs in god and religions forgive and accept predominantly IGBO crimes and stain on Nigeria's name as a collective burden!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him by zinaunreal(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Francopol:
One thing i hate about dis 9ja yahoo boys is dat they dnt look healthy, always look like thrash lukin dia pics, malnourished individuals... Honestly they re sick pple... Wat really re dey enjoying wit all dos dollars?! Damn it!

Drugs sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.