Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (50455 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:
Are you Atikulate or Buharist?

Vulghari
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by simplyOJ(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Una don't start again
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Whothecapfits: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sorry
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:
Are you Atikulate or Buharist?

Both are old vultures.

But I'll choose Atiku over Vulghari anytime.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by symbianDON(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
but I traveled to zaria today and I didn't see this trekker anywhere along the way o!.......abi e follow bush ni??

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
EmagNig:
A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja for Atiku Abubakar to show his support for the emergence of the former Vice-President as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Bashir, on Tuesday, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitize thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at 6:30am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.

Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”

According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.

Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria in a better direction.

https://lailasnews.com/man-treks-from-zaria-to-abuja-for-atiku/

our migrants sef dey swim tonight to atikulate their dreams via Mediterranean ����
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Bhol28: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Expired format
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by hargbolahan01: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
this Northerners and their foolishness
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by stars2018: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
oga this distance is not long na.........me i have trekked from imt to parkline cool
Ezedon:
Even me I trekked from New Haven to stadium for Gburugburu and Chimaroke
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by NothingDoMe: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
heed101:
I don't want Buhari and I see Atiku as a desperado. Only God can help us
Maybe both of them will give each other a technical knockout. Let keep praying. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Both are old vultures.

But I'll choose Atiku over Vulghari anytime.
Please if you ain't Buharist then you gat no business with me
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:
Please if you ain't Buharist then you gat no business with me

GO AND DIE. WHO YOU HELP? HUH?
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Vulghari

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by zidek(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by tinktanker: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Oga trek well, i know you've been given your own share of the national cake cool cool
just the guy of 2015
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Here is someone's take on the trending atikulate....

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
They hav started this foolishness again grin grin grin grin It will not work this time.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by LaCremy: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mumu people!
They have started again..
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by xcelentattitude(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Here is someone's take on the trending atikulate....

For me, I'll say out of two evils I'd choose the lesser evil..

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by itumafriday(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
it's a pity nigerians are still confused rejoycing over this lineage's victory.
any ways make money online free of charge just click this link and start earning to support ur self.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by itumafriday(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
it's a pity nigerians are still confused rejoycing over the same lineage's victory.
any ways make money online free of charge just click this link and start earning to support ur self.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

GO AND DIE. WHO YOU HELP? HUH?

Sai baba till2023

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by nazablossom(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
They have started this their useless trekking again.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by SirLakes: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
I hereby declare the trekking competition open

Atiku supporters vs Buhari supporters

Who go trek pass grin
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by babsthegreat: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
lyricalz:
let's start articulating jare
buhari is a goner o jare.
Babangida should go and sit down
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by ddjay: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
his leg is supposed to look like a broom,if not,he is lying
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by macello4(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
What if you finish the trekking and no one noticed you as you expected just as it was done to one unfortunate zombie who trekked from no where to Abuja for the lifeless Dullard when he was riggedelected in 2015?
werey pikin u get sense
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
ok na, tomorrow i will trek from Obowo to Owerri for Rochas and his inlaw... ndi ara
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Hier(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
heed101:
I don't want Buhari and I see Atiku as a desperado. Only God can help us

both options are not safe at all. by 2023, we believe APC and PDP would become history
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by vertueptime: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
lyricalz:
let's start articulating jare
buhari is a goner o jare.

Fake account, ibb dsnt hv social media account, may thunder strike this propagandist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.