Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,102 members, 7,913,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency (854 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Monimatic(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has lambasted the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Reverend Samson Ayokunle.

Onochie said Ayokunle was not for Jesus Christ for attacking Buhari over his appointments

In an open letter which she signed, Onochie insisted that Ayokunle had repeatedly accused President Buhari for always appointing Muslims, which she claimed was false.

The letter reads, “Dear Dr. Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle, I greet you in the name of whatever you hold sacred. It’s definitely not Jesus Christ. Mammon, commonly known as money, is my first guess.

“I have chosen to write you this letter, believing in my heart, based of your utterances, that you have strayed from the path of righteousness, peace and love; paths, ordained by God for his sons to follow. That is, if you were ever on that path.

“I do not really understand what you, as the leader of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), stand to gain from constantly misinforming Nigerians. You keep harping on the lie that appointments made by President Buhari and VP Osinbajo, were lopsided.

“It has been the case that each time appointments are made, CAN would not bother to check the merits of such appointments nor the constitutional rights of Mr. President to make such appointments.

It does not bother you whether the appointees are qualified or not. The prerogative of CAN, under you, Sir, and for selfish reasons, is that members of your religious organizations only, are appointed as a way of boosting your income throw tithes and offerings that accrue to you.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/five-names-buharis-aide-called-can-president/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/08/attacking-buhari-not-jesus-christ-onochie-tells-can/

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A1712993

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Monimatic(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has lambasted the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Reverend Samson Ayokunle.

Onochie said Ayokunle was not for Jesus Christ for attacking Buhari over his appointments.
The letter reads, “Dear Dr. Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle, I greet you in the name of whatever you hold sacred. It’s definitely not Jesus Christ. Mammon, commonly known as money, is my first guess.
The Presidency has gone mad

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Monimatic(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari is a monumental disaster

3 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Shelloween(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Monimatic:
Dfjjk
nice comment.
I keep on telling people that dgghji dfjjjkk jjkkjfd. APC will dfghjjm jhfgjn in 2ol9. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by IrokoOluwere: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Monimatic:
Nnamdi Kanu
has gone mad
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by ChrisMafian: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
g
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by bankyblue(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na waiting that woman take for that second pic they make her talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by mamotalk: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one
What lai and Adesina are afraid to do
Here is a better doer.

At least hate speech vs hate speech
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by ojmaroni247(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
This woman will cause the final burial of APC grin

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Dullard paid Boko Haram millions of dollars in Niger Delta Oil Wealth to secure the release of his fellow MOOslime faithfuls but has done absolutely nothing for poor LEAH SHARIBU and yet this hippopotamus, this disgrace to womanhood will lick the sweat dripping from his balls and sing his praises to high heaven, no matter how stupid it makes her look.

This fat ugly cow must be stripped and flogged mercilessly by her townsmen as soon as her slave master President Buhari is voted out of office.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Daviddson(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
This story is coming from the community part of Vanguard News which is just like Nairaland where anybody can open any fake news thread.
I know she talks recklessly, though, but didn't say so in that letter. Say no to fake news.
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Omeokachie: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even the village drunk knows about Jesus? shocked
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Monimatic(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Daviddson:
This story is coming from the community part of Vanguard News which is just like Nairaland where anybody can open any fake news thread.
I know she talks recklessly, though, but didn't say so in that letter. Say no to fake news.
Zombie
Other news outlets quote her
https://t.guardian.ng/news/five-names-buharis-aide-called-can-president/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/08/attacking-buhari-not-jesus-christ-onochie-tells-can/

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A1712993

Are u satisfied now,
Stop licking Buhari's ass

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by KanwuliaMama: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is BUHARI of CHRIST? cheesy

Infidel!
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by thatigboman: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Those that supporting buhari are mohammed abi
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rubbish coming from Buhari's housemaid.

We need python for herdsmen first.
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Nbote(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
I sometimes wonder if dis woman actually has a family and how dey see her... There's an adage dat says A mad person no dey shame. Na their relations dey shame on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by Daviddson(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ – Presidency by lucy10(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please what is this Jezebel of our time saying, so you have lost your sense up to the extent that you have the guts to call a man of God names. I pity you and your APC members.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Integrity / Photo Of Atiku Abubarkar Stretching At A Gym house / Maybe Nnamdi Kanu Was Asked To Show Face Because Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.