Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (31399 Views)

Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / "You Must Vote For Fayose" - Apc Chieftain, Ngige Mistakenly Campaign For Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kabeeru:
Better stay where you are. You have lost relevance even in PDP
Never underestimate Fayose. He can never loose relevance whereever he is. He has the boldness and charisma.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by KanwuliaMama: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
I was waiting for his response ke! grin
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Akpacha(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:
FAYOSE is going nowhere, he knows APC is not a good ground for him. The guy only needs recognition from PDP, he feels he's not getting enough since he lost EKITI to APC ...
seriously he was not getting enough, he was totally left alone, was angry when I saw them protesting in abj. For osun election, and I asked y only osun? ekiti was rigged as well. No body would like that. If not for Fayose PDP would have been long gone.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Okeji(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol.....See painment oooo
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmm. "I am in pains" - Fayose 2018

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by israelmao(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Who born them?
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by femy080: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Kabeeru post=71935507]Better stay where you are. You have lost relevance even in PDP [/quote
baba oo
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by FreshVDM: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Not needed
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by selfmade22: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ebimor96:
grin

BUHARI right now;

you wicked, very wickedgrin
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Wahala90: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
eee

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by zidek(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by GetFinanceNow: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
politician will say so now.... soon u go hear dey don decamp

politics is sweet..

meanwhile are u into business here in lagos and you want to grow that business with money?? i can finance that business immediately
check my signature.
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by excel101(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
But tbh , something bothers me .
We all see how a particular set of people fro a particular region were hailing Fayose and called him all sort of nice names when he was lambasting Buhari .
But one second ,he expressed how he genuinely feel about the PDP primaries results.
These same set of people started bashing him and said he’s a typical yoruba that want to scatter everything when it doesn’t go their way . Bla bla bla .
I was shaking my head .
Clowns full Nairaland! cheesy
This your analysis is too babyish
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by techstack: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:
FAYOSE is going nowhere, he knows APC is not a good ground for him. The guy only needs recognition from PDP, he feels he's not getting enough since he lost EKITI to APC ...

On point bro
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Sholaco: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
We all see how a particular set of people fro a particular region were hailing Fayose and called him all sort of nice names when he was lambasting Buhari .
But one second ,he expressed how he genuinely feel about the PDP primaries results.
These same set of people started bashing him and said he’s a typical yoruba that want to scatter everything when it doesn’t go their way . Bla bla bla .
I was shaking my head .
That is how hypocritical people can be

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oya hit me with the best caption

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by IrokoOluwere: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
[s]
excel101:
This your analysis is too babyish
[/s]
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Ganamustgo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wahala90:
eee
Atikulate!!!
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by ofuonyebi: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
i think this big mouth man from Ekiti said ...he want to be president in 2019?

but now that INEC don close shopping for political parties....where will mr i have immunity go?

shameless maggots!...without integrity!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Even Babachir asked "who is the presidency?"

Who would any sane man want to associate with violent and bloodthirsty people?

No party in Africa can rival PDP in terms of violence, looting and waste
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by kernel001: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
I was shaking my head .

His fight is against APC, brothers disagree much more political party.
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nairalane: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
ApcTIKU.���
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Akpacha:
seriously he was not getting enough, he was totally left alone, was angry when I saw them protesting in abj. For osun election, and I asked y only osun? ekiti was rigged as well. No body would like that. If not for Fayose PDP would have been long gone.

Just because he was trolling Buhari up and down? Fayose was a liability to PDP, PDP just knew.
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by davodyguy: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
I was shaking my head .
they're hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by mandax: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
ijustdey:

Kamarudeen Ogundele , Ado Ekiti

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said that he won't leave the Peoples Democratic Party for the All Progressives Congress, advising the ruling party to bury the notion.

He stated this while reacting to a statement by the Ekiti Chairman of APC, Paul Omotoso, who said Fayose was not wanted in the party.

“APC my foot ! I will never have anything to do with APC.

“ For the party's leaders to be saying that Fayose is coming to APC amounts to unnecessary dissipation of energy.

“ I will never, ever, go to APC and will never ever have anything to do with the party , ” he vowed.

https://punchng.com/apc-my-foot-fayose-vows/

Only liars, ethno-religious bigots, dishonest and poorly educated persons go for APC.
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Addme: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
I was shaking my head .
Imagine some of them even called him "coward", betrayal and all sorts.I am telling you if FFK says anything negative about Pdp today,they will all come for him like ants..
You will begin to wonder where their allegiance lie.Nigeria is no more zoo to them as they are already warming up to to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Ganamustgo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
zidek:
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!

You that didn't have a PVC.

As for me, my family and friends, we are going to Atikulate come 2019.

Herdsmen are on holiday because election is around the corner, they will resume their killing spree immediately their life patron is declared winner.

I want to encourage everyone who has not got his/her PVC to do so, so that we can collectively send the the lifeless one back to his village.

#atikulate
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by jumpandpas(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
2dillu2:
APC is for the progressives not useless Igbos drug pushers apologists

We have seen how progressive they're.

Pics Added.

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by jumpandpas(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Addme:
Imagine some of them even called him "coward", betrayal and all sorts.I am telling you if FFK says anything negative about Pdp today,they will all come for him like ants..
You will begin to wonder where their allegiance lie.Nigeria is no more zoo to them as they are already warming up to to vote.

The same way you guys called OUK and all PDP members looters but rejoices when they decamp to APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate / Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.