Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,349 members, 7,913,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days (749 Views)

Network, Remote Access And Remote Control Solutions: / Become A Computer Literate On Microsoft Word And Excel, Etc With 5k For 2 Months / Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days by olamathins(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
Do you know you can learn microsoft access and axcel in 2days?

I wish i had known this for long.

This is what disqualified me in the very first online contract i got.

I was hired by a big company in Singapore to help them collect data of schools in west Africa and the way they operate. After I was done, i was asked to present my findings in excel or access format; but you know what i did not know any of the packages. I gave it to someone who call himself a computer operator to do for me, but he did next to rubbish. As a result I missed that big time opportunity after much of labour.

Because of this embarrassment, i enrolled in a one month computer training, But our instructor was impatient type, so nobody got the rudiment of those packages in the class.

It was recently I then stumble on a particular video tutorial that teaches one all that one need to known on access and excel. I MEAN ALL!And you know what i became an expert on those two packages within 2 day. I think you can do better, because I'm a slow learner.

If you are interested in having a copy, just send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com
Re: Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days by Cactus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days by Ivoo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
@olamathins, pls post it to me at: ivokingjur@yahoo.com
thanks in Advance.
Re: Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days by olamathins(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
Cactus, thanks for your post, but those websites you post are not near what i'm talking about. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vsat And Idirect Modem Available For Sale / Laptop / D J Cd Mixer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.