Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,107 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. (1097 Views)

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys / Naija Girls Should Stop Begging. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
1. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.

2. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.

3. Guys have huge egos.

4. Guys hate it when you disagree with them.

5. Guys tends to love their mum more than their dad.

6. Guys do cry.

7. Guys are very open about themselves.

8. Guys like to brag about themselves.

9. Guys weakest point is at the knee.

10. Guys do have problems.

11. Guys hates gays.

12. Guys think about sex every 4 seconds.

13. When a guy likes you, he tends to tease you a lot.

14. Guys are very possessive when they are in a relationship.

15. When you are with a guy and want to know if he is nervous, he would probably be sweating .

16. A way to make a guy grow up and be more mature is to break his heart.

17. Guys have very strong passion.

18. Guys care about a girls height and weight.

19. It is hard for a guy to keep a secret.

20. Guys prefer girls who are feminine.

21. Guys like girls with brains.

22. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

23. Guys need to be reminded constantly that they are loved.

24. Guys get jealous easily.

25. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.

26. Girls are guy’s weaknesses.

27. Guys like it if you get straight to the point.

28. Guys hate rejection.

29. When a guy shuts himself from you, he means for you to lend a listening ear.

30. If you want to know more about the guy you are with, you probably will get your answers from his best pal.

31. Guys love girls who can cook.

32. Guys are more talkative and bubbly than girls.

33. Guys love sluts and LovePeddler only for sex.

34. Guys love the gym.

35. Guys hate love stories.

36. If a guy likes you, he will watch a movie that you like though he hates it.

37. A guy will never know if you really like him unless you tell him.

38. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes you.

39. Guys like to take girls on a drive.

40. If a guy touch you anywhere below your waist, he is probably wanting sex.

41. Guys prefer to handle his own problems.

42. Guys prefer to listen to advice from a girl.

43. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking something.

44. Guys normally don’t talk about serious stuff but when they do, listen, they are up to something.

45. Not all guys are jerks.

46. Guys over-think.

47. When a guy says he is madly in love with you, he most probably is.

48. When a guy is willing to go out with your family and let you go out with his, he probably has let you into his heart.

49. If a guy is heterosexual, don’t take his relationship advice.

50. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.

Well girls, i hope this helps you.
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Trust2001(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
The topic should have been "Here Are The 50 Facts About XshegzzyeeiX, Girls Should Be Aware Of"
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
So, a guy is only human
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Olifiz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin
Trust2001:
The topic should have been "Here Are The 50 Facts About XshegzzyeeiX, Girls Should Be Aware Of"
grin
Trust2001:

You won't make heaven.
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Trust2001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
XshegzzyeeiX:
grin grin grin

You won't make heaven.
lie
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Offpoint: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
If I commend on this thread on what I have in mind... there be hundreds of mention on account.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:
If I commend on this thread on what I have in mind... there be hundreds of mention on account.
talk your mind.
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
NIgerian women like money and they can sleep with your father and friends to get it

That is one fact that never goes away
Re: Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018

You Didnt Mention The Most Important Fact...

Guys Have Pricks That can Stand but Sometimes Are Very Disobedient and Can Stands When Ever It Wants...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight / Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! / Woman Looked Somewhere Else When I Walked Past Her In An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.