Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt (15823 Views)

Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears / 5 College Staff Die In Abia Over Salary Arrears / Abia State Polytechnic Manag't Threaten Staff Over 10months Salary Arrears(memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by frankmoney(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Wike has been owing salaries for the past 3 years
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by frankmoney(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
engrsyer:
what's this one even saying? Didn't you read the statement where they said their promotions for 2009/2010 and arrears and promotional letters for 2011,2012 and 2013? Were those periods Amaechi or Wine administration? Amaechi tenure is 2007-2015 and Wine is 2015-2019 so whose era was that that are they talking about?
wike also hasn't paid pensioners from 2015 till date
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Smile4daddy(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Wike should go and pay salaries and stop bringing bad names to the Incorruptible PMB Govt.

IMF says Venezuela inflation rate for 2019 will reach 10,000,000%

This was where we were heading to when 27 Governors couldn't pay salaries as at March 2015.

Thank God for Sai Baba.

PMB your good works must continue.

1 Like

Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Joyrise: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Kogi state governor and Buhari best friend; Gov. Yahaya Bello of APC owes teachers and civil servants 6months salaries.

I guess u are loosing it. How much is Kogi monthly allocation compared to Rivers.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Niseamaka(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Wike is spending rivers state money on PDP, he is currently pdp’s Main financier alongside oshoko Ekiti, Ayo Fayose.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by onyeogalu1(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:
Oil rich River state that never owed a dime during Amechi’s time is now owing several months in arrear and the children of hate from the red mud enclave are yet to start making senseless noise like they normally with APC governors. Na wa O !

Please go back and read the article again it says 2009,2012 & 2016.
Maybe you can modify your comment
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by frankwyte: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:
Oil rich River state that never owed a dime during Amechi’s time is now owing several months in arrear and the children of hate from the red mud enclave are yet to start making senseless noise like they normally with APC governors. Na wa O !
What a parochial sentiment! Read the stories and dates, you find out it was your Ameachi tenure they lay claim to. not a single tenure was ascribe to Wike except some in 2016 which is in doubt... What a mis calculation!
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Kogi state governor and Buhari best friend; Gov. Yahaya Bello of APC owes teachers and civil servants 6months salaries.
is Kogi state oil rich? PDP defender
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Slurity(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Chisaedhor post=71941595]APC Sponsored.

Wike don't owe salaries.[/quoted Rivers is owning me and my wife so, stop talking nonsense
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Slurity(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Chisaedhor:
APC Sponsored.

Wike don't owe salaries.
Wike is owning me and my wife, so, stop saying what you don't know
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2018
silastemplar:
is Kogi state oil rich? PDP defender

And so if not oil rich?
Does he not collect monthly allocation and even Paris refund and bailout funds from FG?
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Joyrise:

I guess u are loosing it. How much is Kogi monthly allocation compared to Rivers.

And so? Does he not collect monthly allocation, Paris refund as well as bail-out fund running into Billions from FG?

Yahaya Bello of APC has no excuse to give just because he is Buhari best friend.

He should pay workers as well.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by hush15: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

are you uour eyes are functioning? who was governor in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. even the 2016 was just 2month arrears... think before you talk because its like your zombiesm is taking another dimension o
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by buchibrand(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
That was part of the funds looted by Amaechi and some used to fund the election of President Buhari. Wike petitioned the efcc over the total looting of Rivers Treasury by Amaechi, yet nothing has been done till date; even when a panel setup to look into the books indited him and recommend him for prosecution.
FIGHTING (ROMANCING) CORRUPTION INDEED!
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by jamesbridget13(f): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2018
Chisaedhor:
APC Sponsored.

Wike don't owe salaries.
see i am a teacher in RS n wike is owing me. I just clocked 5 years in service without a single promotion. It will surprise u to know that my senior colleagues have stayed without promotion since 2007.

Don't drag politics or party into everything
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by jamesbridget13(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
igwefivestar:
How come teachers will be begging for promotion and other staturory rights since 2009? “The other demands of the union include financial implementation of verified promotions of teachers for 2009 and 2010, I think wike has been ruling since then till now
the promotion wahala started during the former regime but that does not mean Wike should continue in like manner except he wants to prove the saying that they are all the same. To be honest workers which i am part of are ready to vote wike out. #bittertruth.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by igwefivestar(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
jamesbridget13:
the promotion wahala started during the former regime but that does not mean Wike should continue in like manner except he wants to prove the saying that they are all the same. To be honest workers which i am part of are ready to vote wike out. #bittertruth.

grin grin grin how many una dey?
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by jamesbridget13(f): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
igwefivestar:
grin grin grin how many una dey?
i can see u enjoy d wickedness of ur person Wike.. Does d number really matter? Don't worry!!!
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by igwefivestar(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
jamesbridget13:
i can see u enjoy d wickedness of ur person Wike.. Does d number really matter? Don't worry!!!
Godforbid, I can't be a part of wickedness. Bt undisputed wike till 2023 grin Amechi and his house boy is not an option.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by jamesbridget13(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
igwefivestar:
Godforbid, I can't be a part of wickedness. Bt undisputed wike till 2023 grin Amechi and his house boy is not an option.
only time will tell.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Laka2bor(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:
Read Again To Understand Their Complain 1 They Says Since 2009 To 2013 Backlog Problems 2 They Mention 2016 Issue. Now Judge Urself Frm D Point Of D Problem.
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Nellybii: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:
Primary and secondary school teachers in Rivers State have pleaded with the state government to pay the salary arrears of its members.

The Rivers State wing of the Nigeria Union of Teachers, NUT, also urged the state government to fulfill its promises to teachers.

In a 10-point demand read by its state chairman, Mr. Nkpogene Lucky, in Port Harcourt, the union said they were mild in approaching the issues that concerned their welfare. The statement reads: “Let me say it loud that the Nigeria Union of Teachers, Rivers State wing still has teeth to bite and should not be taken for granted or pushed to the wall. “How come teachers will be begging for promotion and other staturory rights since 2009? “The other demands of the union include financial implementation of verified promotions of teachers for 2009 and 2010, payment of outstanding salaries of February and March 2016 to affected teachers, payment of rural area allowance to teachers, the release of promotion letters for 2011, 20112 and 2013 teachers under the senior secondary schools board and payment of pensions and gratuities to retired teachers.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/pay-our-salary-arrears-teachers-beg-rivers-govt/

These children of hate will keep quiet now and stay deaf and dumb.
A state with federal allocation almost 10 times that of Osun State and less than half the teachers of Osun State is owing salaries?.
It is only God that will judge these our leaders.
But wait oooo!!.
Why is Nigeria so cursed with bad leaders?
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by budusky05(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wahala90:

You are a bigger foool for calling him a foool. Wetin concern Wike for 2009, 2010.

After 2019 general elections you will accept the fool position , bet it
Re: Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt by Wahala90: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2018
budusky05:

After 2019 general elections you will accept the fool position , bet it

You don already be fooool since. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope For Hnd Holders, Hnd / Bsc Conversion Programme / Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) / Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.