Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,209 members, 7,923,069 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? (974 Views)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a consciousness dilemma, can you date someone who is separated from their wife or husband

Is being separated enough proof or do you need the person to get divorced

I'm in this conscious dilemma, and I wanted to see other people's POV...

What if you were the married person, what's the ruling on the situation

Thank you grin
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by samysmoothfresh: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
From a guy's POV, Seperation literally means

"Woman, we gonna live at seperate places to give our selves some time to think.......................you're free to explore and prolly find new options during this period, but hey, WE STILL MARRIED!!!.................the papers say so."

now i dont know, but i'm pretty certain it's the same from a lady's POV

make the mister get the divorce first before giving him that pussy......

In the meanwhile time, keep acting the good-loving-supportive girlfriend part but DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT LET HIM HIT THAT SHIIIT........THE DOMINICAN (or wherever the fvck you from) PUSSY!!!

Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From a guy's POV, Seperation literally means

"Woman, we gonna live at seperate places to give our selves some time to think.......................you're free to explore and prolly find new options during this period, but hey, WE STILL MARRIED!!!.................the papers say so."

now i dont know, but i'm pretty certain it's the same from a lady's POV

make the mister get the divorce first before giving him that pussy......

In the meanwhile time, keep acting the good-loving-supportive girlfriend part but DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT LET HIM HIT THAT SHIIIT........THE DOMINICAN (or wherever the fvck you from) PUSSY!!!

What if the Pusey wants to be hit... tongue
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
separation means they're still married. you don't want to be dating someone who has unfinished business with or feelings toward someone else. make sure // allow the divorce to be finalized before making any commitment or sleeping with him.
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by samysmoothfresh: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
LivingFree:

ah.........aint sure if the pussy knows what's best for it but i'd advise you put a leash on it if it badly wants to get hit..............

Or you can as well let him take a tiny wincy bite and come back here in two weeks time to create a thread with these words "Men are Scum" written in bold print

Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:

separation means they're still married. you don't want to be dating someone who has unfinished business with or feelings toward someone else. make sure // allow the divorce to be finalized before making any commitment or sleeping with him.

Divorce cost money, and some people do genuinely end a relationship, and want to go back out there to date. It feels like a guy being broke and if you don't stick with him and he makes it out of that situation and you miss out...
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
LivingFree:

Divorce cost money, and some people do genuinely end a relationship, and want to go back out there to date. It feels like a guy being broke and if you don't stick with him and he makes it out of that situation and you miss out...
you don't need to leave him; you could still be friends.
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by samysmoothfresh: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
LivingFree:

All the more reason you should keep playing the "good-loving-supportive girlfriend while this whole shiiiit lasts...

hilarious analogy BTW....

Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

All the more reason you should keep playing the "good-loving-supportive girlfriend while this whole shiiiit lasts...

You cracking me up! I hear you though, thanks hundreds lipsrsealed hun grin
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Who knows how long it could last

It's still the same analogy embarassed
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by samysmoothfresh: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Who knows how long it could last

It's still the same analogy embarassed

roughly a year.....

These things (divorce) dont take too long except theres a kid(s) caught in the cross fire......

But you dont have to worry cos from what i see, you're prolly still young and pretty so i...........

Any child from the marriage BTw?
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

roughly a year.....

These things (divorce) dont take too long except theres a kid(s) caught in the cross fire......

But you dont have to worry cos from what i see, you're prolly still young and pretty so i...........

Any child from the marriage BTw?

I Am asking for a friend wink
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Then by all means let it get crushed for fûck sakes
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by samysmoothfresh: 5:07am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

I Am asking for a friend wink

aaaaaaaaaaaand.................

She fvcking slams my face with the "it's for a friend" BS................ sad

LivingFree:
I'm in this conscious dilemma, and I wanted to see other people's POV... grin

anyways i wish "your friend" and her eager-to-get-hit pussy some good luck.......... wink

#i'm out

Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Chubhie: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:
This is a consciousness dilemma, can you date someone who is separated from their wife or husband

Thank you grin
Is love not enough proof? Dive in deep. Love covers all things according to the holy books.

Everyone deserves all the happiness they can get.
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by dumahi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Thank you grin
Of all properties on the Planet, would you stake your money on a piece of land you know is still in convention at the court because of how much you want the piece of land? If yes, then you can pull off risking your emotion on a still just separated rship that can still be restored anytime.
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
dumahi:

Of all properties on the Planet, would you stake your money on a piece of land you know is still in convention at the court because of how much you want the piece of land? If yes, then you can pull off risking your emotion on a still just separated rship that can still be restored anytime.

We're comparing human beings with property

It's not the same unless the Landlord is ethical grin
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by dumahi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

We're comparing human beings with property

It's not the same unless the Landlord is ethical grin

From your comment, I believe u got me wrong - perhaps as a result of my typing 'convention' instead of 'contention' in d comment u quoted. & yes, this is a serious topic. So I'mn't being fussy as it might seem. Good dreamz!
Re: Is Being Separated The Same As Being Married? by babyfaceafrica: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
same.....

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Will Never Learn..see Facebook Post They Are Busy Sharing & Retweeting / Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along / Ladies: Have You Ever Wooed A Guy Before, And What Was The Outcome Of The W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.