Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Have You Been Voting Or Ever Voted In Nigerian Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Been Voting Or Ever Voted In Nigerian Elections? (553 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Voting Or Ever Voted In Nigerian Elections? by PROFTHINK: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2010
My discovery has pointed out that an average Nigerian youth does not take active part in political activities as they do in entertainment(Music,Football,Movies etc).As a result of this, the old and tired generation continues having upper hand and even going to the extent of saying that Nigerian youths do not have anything to offer politically.Now let us face the reality, we crave for change and sometimes criticise those there without active participation. Now how many times have you voted in Nigerian elections or have you ever voted?
Re: Have You Been Voting Or Ever Voted In Nigerian Elections? by ONESS: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
WATS THE POINT VOTING 4 ANY OF THEM. THEY LL' TELL U THESAME STORIES OF YESTERYEARS , THE SAME PROMISES OF THE PAST, AT THE END AFTER BEING VOTED IN; THE SAME ACT OF STEALING OF PUBLIC FUND. even if na my brother they do election i no go vote foram because e go go do the same thing. EXCEPT WE CHANGE OUR SERNITY OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND OFFICE.

(1) (Reply)

How White Zimbabwean Farmers Are Revolutionising Poultry Production In Kwara / Nigerian Senate Votes For Earlier Elections / Open Letter To Pdp Chairman - Okwesilieze Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.