Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,019 members, 7,987,662 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband (524 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil / Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband by newsynews: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Interior designer, Ehi Ogbehor, whose marriage to a Warri billionaire husband has been reported to be facing crisis, has shared a reconciliatory video of herself with her hubby and their daughter.

Few days ago, Ehi Ogbehor could be seen on Instagram calling her husband Ken Bramor an occultic man who neglected his extended family.

However, in a new social media post, Ehi Ogbehor took back her words by stating that all is well between them. She also revealed that she only made the ”occultic man” statement due to a little quarrel she had with her husband.

Read her post below.

”Been cin some funny news going around … so husband n wife can’t have small quarrel in peace….. chineke!!! ?? bloggers una noi get content or what…. Ok been serious now …. My Husband is not and will never be a CULTIST….. GOD IN HEAVEN KNOES THAT…..WHEN PPLE SAY U R MAD DOESNT MEAN THE PERSON DON PULL CLOTH……..My anger that day got the better part of me…. and am TRULY SORRY….. AM NOT PERFECT……i repeat…… AM NOT PERFECT… HE without sin shd cast the first STONE …….? Thanks so much FAM for the love towards my family …. We appreciate… God bless you guys … but from now on am totally taking my private affairs OFF THE GRAM ? … MY MISTAKE … I ADMIT …. I LOVE MY HUSBAND DEARLY..I ADORE HIM…. AND YES WE ARE VERY VERY MARRIED….

Ehi Ogbehor and Ken Bramor got married last year in a lavish wedding. Guest at the wedding reception left home with different expensive souvenirs and even cars.

Their wedding was the talk of the town and held the same period as that of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.

Just months ago, news broke out that they’ve parted ways and that Ken had returned to his first wife. Pictures also surfaced showing a Rolls Royce alleged to have been bought by Ken Bramor to appease his first wife.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ehi-ogbehor-husband-occultic-man/

Re: My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband by apeleone(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Speechless
Re: My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband by Tamarapetty(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Confused fellow
Re: My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband by LifestyleTonite: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Maybe the occultic gang have visited her with some senses.
Re: My Husband Is Not An Occultic Man – Ehi Ogbehor Shares Video With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
You can't know for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Actress Allegedly Sends Nude Video To Director For Movie Role / Little Girl Who Doctors Declared Dump And Ceippled Begins To Talk Again (photos) / Watch Davido, Mr P, Adekunle Gold Due Kwala Kwala Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.