Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' (16542 Views)

Online Betting Fraud With Prove / The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Gius: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
This information is for those who combine thier love for football with betting.
There is a website called www.just86odds.com
Please do not patronize them. I was scammed by them recently.
They will promise you odds of over 1000 but once you subscribe to any of their plans, you will not hear from them again. They claim to be a registered company but that is part of the scheme to attract you into their net. The operate an account in Polaris Bank (formerly Skye Bank)
They also operate a Telegram Channel called 'Just 86 Sure Odds.
Please be warned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Shelumiel: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is there anything like fixed matches ? I wonder why people do not learn from their past

4 Likes

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
something that is based purely on chance you went and paid for. and u are picking out just this one meaning that the next sure odds advert you see you will jump on. all of them are a scam. no such thing as fixed odds

5 Likes

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by dyze(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shelumiel:
Is there anything like fixed matches ? I wonder why people do not learn from their past

won ti get e
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Shelumiel: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
dyze:

won ti get e
I do not understand your post

2 Likes

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Shelumiel: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
dyze:

won ti get e
I do not understand your post

1 Like

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Babadee1900(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
One Chance!
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by Segun582(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
my people, we all need to follow this advice because i was also their victim. i subscribed to their weekly pay channels. believe me my people, i was blocked from there whatsapp group immediately they got my money alert. not that i fell like that but got carried away with their useless claimed registration with C.A.C
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by imam07: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
fix matches are real just dat there mamy scammers online. Sure Fixed match is difficult to get. Like last wkend Liverpool game. A guy came to book 0-3 correct score with 2k. In my mind i said d guy wasted his money. Surprisingly d game clicked. Will u tell me it was a guessed game. Not dis one alone dat i hv experienced.
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by 3phase(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
there is indid fixed match.go and read about antonio conte reigns as siena coach and u will know
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by rotymy002: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Scam alert!!!
Flee if u come across this they are criminal in the name of providing u fixed odd you get scammed BEWARE!!!

CRIMINAL ACCOUNT IS ���
Acct details :...POLARIS BANK formerly known as skye bank
Account name:Just 86 Sure Odds....
Account number; 4091112438
Account Type: Current/corporate account
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT CLICK THIS LINK TO UPLOAD UR EVIDENCE
����
https:///2347037961851?text=Vip
Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by rotymy002: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Scam alert!!!
Flee if u come across this they are criminal in the name of providing u fixed odd you get scammed BEWARE!!!

CRIMINAL ACCOUNT IS ���
����

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by skyhighweb(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2020
ur thinking is very low thats y u were scammed.
he he has the odd wudnt he use them

1 Like

Re: The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' by SignitTv(f): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
rotymy002:
Scam alert!!!

CRIMINAL ACCOUNT IS ���
����

(1) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Fakes Own Kidnap, Loses N365,000 Ransom To Thieves / Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) / Fake EFCC Operatives Bag 46 Years Jail Term For Impersonation, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.