Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (42499 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Ericnrm(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Arizona State of Mind
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Cyriloha(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

I rebuke you *Holy Ghost fire!*

*Runs away with holy water*

Lol
Hehe na
If you want to smoke holy weed you imply Holy Ghost fire to light the weed
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Cyriloha(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Gr8lex:
I also thought weed was cool until when one guy for my area lost his mind omo I started rebuking the devil ni o

Him no smoke am well assuming he took jumbo type
No wahala
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Cyriloha(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2018
That's why I like oyinbo complain too much of there administration the Apex man will resign but in Africa for where all the waka and sheege no de affect Buhari at all
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by SuoremeShizzy: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Subscribe to Entertainment3z today and get your latest day to day celebrity posts directly to your E-mail and win time to time subscriber giveaways and cashouts Now.Click link: Entertainment3z..com
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by emmyw(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2018
kushercain:

I command the spirit of foolish self righteousness to come out!
You Are Just Seeking Attention, but Unfortunately, I Don't have your Time, Please Try Again Next time! I Don't Respond To Kids.
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by brightlinse(m): 4:53am On Oct 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Volcano12(f): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2018
emmyw:
He Is An Idiot For Saying That!
u are an idiot for calling him idiot.Hw is better than u in all ramifications.Ode,mumu,fool comot for road.
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by efficiencie(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2018
...this guy don forget sey na igbo make akeem go gaga...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_aVMwQQKU
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2018
lordpherow98:
Weed ain't good, so I'm gonna burn it

I don't have time to hate people who hate weed
Cuz I'm too busy smoking with the people who love weed.

I will never give up the weed
God's own weed

a good looking man that ought to be a responsible man like you smokes... and you are proud of it? just wait until you get to hell, there will be enough fire to burn you and your weed up ...keep living your life... it's an advice, take it or leave it
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
mental Rehab unfolding for Burna Boy!
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by DaddyELEPHANT: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Ericnrm:
Arizona State of Mind
RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Bennyidu(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
How would you like to SMOKE some WEEED grin grin grin

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by kmaster007: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2018
celebgistz:
Nigerian singer Burnaboy has strongly advised his fans and upcoming artistes that weed intake is very essential for maximum success.

In a video which has since surfaced online, Burnaboy who is seen puffing on his weed was asked if he has some words of advice and encouragement for his fans and upcoming stars, the talented artiste had said : “Smoke weed everyday”

The interviewer had gone on to ask if that was all and he replied in the affirmative.

There you have it, if you are a fan of Burnaboy, you have been advised to “Smoke weed everyday”

Video
Source; https://celebgistz.com/smoke-weed-everyday-burnaboy-advises-fans/
science student vibes
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by kushercain: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
emmyw:
You Are Just Seeking Attention, but Unfortunately, I Don't have your Time, Please Try Again Next time! I Don't Respond To Kids.

Seeking which attention? Your attention? How much is your attention worth? Why didn't you ignore?
I'm a kid and you're a grandpa with asinine and primitive logic. GTFO old cargo!
Please don't reply so I don't seek you attention again.
Tueh!

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by mokt(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2018
writefreely:
Smoking weed is great man, really...the only koko be say, make sure you're happy and thinking positive thoughts, because negative thoughts will harm your overall wellbeing, and have a negative effect on your life eventually.

It's not even addictive sef.

Weed Master here. I tuale for u

1 Like

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by naijapage(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Valro:
Weed talking.

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by IBreakRules: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Gr8lex:
I also thought weed was cool until when one guy for my area lost his mind omo I started rebuking the devil ni o

Weed isn't good for the guy.
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by mikejegede(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
One addiction I'm tryna do away with..what a bad advice from burna..
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Gives him inspiration cool

YOLO
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by lordpherow98(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
gigabyte01:

a good looking man that ought to be a responsible man like you smokes... and you are proud of it? just wait until you get to hell, there will be enough fire to burn you and your weed up ...keep living your life... it's an advice, take it or leave it

Lol.. Your first sentence got me smiling bro
Who said I am not responsible because I smoke weed?
This is where most of you get it wrong, smoking doesn't make one irresponsible, I still don't know were you got that fact from.
All I know is I'm here today, I'm healthy and I use medical cannabis and I'm thankful. People say you get high, you don't get high. You get medicated. I hate to see people being criminalized over something that is medicinal. It's a God given plant, we should all be able to use it.
It's real medicine.

1 Like

Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by mubby4real(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yankee101:
No wonder you were banned from the UK.
Where you hear that one, person wey just finish show for london
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by gudtime: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
agenebode brother in the house@demolinka
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by doggedfighter(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shelloween:
The last thing we need right now is more mad people on the streets.
We are still dealing with the mad people shouting "Sai Baba" chasing everybody with brooms.

How my day went?

Well, I thank God for the umbrella given to me by my friend, rain would've beaten me today.

If you know, you know.

Dude, you are good.
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Rhea(f): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2018
pcguru1:

undecided bro that's crack , weed doesn't do that. If not I would have been looking like that by now.

IG of police was once a korofo cheesy grin
Every crack head had a humble beginning and a casual fling with Mary-J cheesy
Re: Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
See the guy head like Bunsen burner
Mtchhheeeeew
Smoke weed make una craze
Later una go come online come dey. Beg for assistance
Radarada of a fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.