Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (50118 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / Lawan Shuaibu Is PDP Mole - APC NWC / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by movetoca: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
I don't know why dwarfs are always stubborn.

Send the corrupt Edo herbalist straight to jail!
Not just a dwarf but a very ugly dwarf. The first time I saw him in person...I saw evil.

3 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by fx45(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
sasquareT:
Guys e get one zone b wey dey disturbed for here then, I can't remember her moniker again..... Her comment is always " it might look like banana, some people will say it's banana, you will even believed is banana but don't be deceive" and she will end with sai baba.
I guess she got tired ....
Tsephanya or something like that...

The girl is probably a retarrd.
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Justice310: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:

Am surprised at how Nigerians think. Its an open secret that Atiku bought delegates with $ 5000. Is that the right thing to be done ?. This double standard stinks to high heaven.
Ta, sharaap there.
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by sharpwriter(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bills2307:
The only foreign investment oshiomole brought to nigeria
Hmmmmmn... come to think of it... has this lady even given birth for Oshiomole since marriage? Abi no be part of marriage ?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Luckylife(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
The world especially wise Nigerians doubt if that mountain of hatred and cow spirit lover of your kind will survive before your god buhari is disgrace to Daura come 2019 . The world is extending their condolences now they are still expecting your heart attack .
hateme777:
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and funding for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.)

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins their will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation)

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state. Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like south Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for the fire of war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civilwar their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom of hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements for our National interest and development.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Westaslave2(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
seborrhic:

That is exactly what caught my attention.
Guess Tinubu would soon start having issues with Oshiomole,as naturally expected.
Its clear that what Oshiomole wants to do is to build a nationwide political base to further his future political ambition.Anyone who thinks Oshiomole favored direct primaries because he actually wants all members of APC to determine their candidates at the polls is living in Nana land.
Tinubu,being the tested but also power hungry and selfish politician he is,has probably seen the trajectory of Oshiomole's plans and wants to nip it in the bud early, using his media outfits.
which newspaper be dat?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Ategberoson(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

I said it that Tinubu will secretly and stylishly support Atiku, and it's already happening .

see childish conclusion? Na Tinubu be the editorial or columnist that cover the displeasure of the coalition or Na Tinubu dey behind their grievances

FYI, Tinubu is personally the one that help oshiomole to be nominated as chairman of APC. how Tinubu who's bent on winning Lagos election will works for Atiku? won't that affect APC in Lagos, not even when PDP are now planning to merge with minority parties to pull a force in Lagos election

enough of this emotional analysis on. politics mbok
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by PHILipu1(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

I said it that Tinubu will secretly and stylishly support Atiku, and it's already happening .
Keep dreaming.
Tinubu want to be president by 2023 and he can not support Atiku to go for freash 8 years for the north
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Konze70: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2018
The mountain is on fire bro
PapaBrowne:

Hmmmm! There is fire on the mountain top.
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by cardoso514: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Dwarfs,or stars in Yoruba are devoid all normal structures be it brain or muscles and so perform sub optimally and abnormally.They live with aggression as their style and feel they are cheated in all spheres of life.Are you surprised?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by cardoso514: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Dwarfs,or araras in Yoruba are devoid all normal structures be it brain or muscles and so perform sub optimally and abnormally.They live with aggression as their style and feel they are cheated in all spheres of life.Are you surprised?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by MayorofLagos(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2018
In case anyone is wondering who Alhaji Mumukhai is...

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by igwefivestar(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2018
F
lonelydora:
I was saying it here that Oshiomhole will destroy APC, you all thought i was joking.

Same mistake Bamanga Tukur made with PDP that saw GEJ losing.
Bt Tukur wasn't the chairman when GEJ lost Adamu Mu'azu was the chairman

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Awaja(m): 4:33am On Oct 11, 2018
Oshiomole will finish the good works he have started,I pray he never heeds to the advice.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by terzurum(m): 4:39am On Oct 11, 2018
zsamorano:
Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket,

You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just
like that.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.

My Friend, see the lengthy letter wey you write. Na waah for you oh. U JUST DE USE THE WORD DELEGATE DELEGATE. My friend go to your state join PDP attended congresses when they share e go reach you based on ur weight at that level.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Sleekfingers: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Nigeria and useless politicians...

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by lonelydora: 5:17am On Oct 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
FBt Tukur wasn't the chairman when GEJ lost Adamu Mu'azu was the chairman

Tukur started the problem that made PDP lost. Just like Oshiomhole will soon leave that seat for another person before Buhari loses in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by BESTEAGLE: 5:52am On Oct 11, 2018
oshio scatter scatter must stay. hshahahahaha APC
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 11, 2018
very hilarious cheesy

Let's see how that plays out
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Dayoara: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Why the rush rush ,let him finish his tenure ke
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by rockyh(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2018
hateme777:

Am surprised at how Nigerians think. Its an open secret that Atiku bought delegates with $ 5000. Is that the right thing to be done ?. This double standard stinks to high heaven.
I am also very sure candidates were instructed to vote only bubu that's y he was unopposed n now we are hearing of other aspirants for the presidency

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by seborrhic: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
which newspaper be dat?
The Nation newspaper and TVC are owned by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Westaslave2(f): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:

The Nation newspaper and TVC are owned by Tinubu.
So nation newspaper carried d news! Fnt u think dey want u play neutral ?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Youngjohnosas: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2018
TheWordist:
get your facts right. Igbinedion the saint of looters has no right to accuse oshiomohle of anything
he even had the guts to mention igbinedion..
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Bizibi(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:
I was saying it here that Oshiomhole will destroy APC, you all thought i was joking.

Same mistake Bamanga Tukur made with PDP that saw GEJ losing.
tukur was one of the betrayals and the idiot was expecting juicy contracts in this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by igwefivestar(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Tukur started the problem that made PDP lost. Just like Oshiomhole will soon leave that seat for another person before Buhari loses in 2019.
grin grin grin grin back to Daura is a mission for every Nigeria in which Oshiomhole is among. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by DAALHAJI: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2018
The signs are becoming clearer
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by DTBCLICKS(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Realname:
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

grin
uncle Saraki right now

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by barrydee(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
anytime i remember say oshomole with this face woo that him wife that gave me confidence to toast any toastable oshomole thank u for the insipiration but i stand with atiku

My brother forget confidence oh! Go and work hard and look for money.
The pretty & classy ladies chase after men with Money, power & respect.

Imagine ugly Oshomole being broke and trying to woo this babe, na slap she go give am straight-up.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
slivertongue:
Pls allow oshiomhole 2complete d 'gud' works he has started.
APC members will wake up only 2see themselves in opposition

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Freeman59: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Realname:
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by tk4rd: 5:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingspin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/resign-now-or-be-forced-out-coalition-tells-oshiomhole/
Oshiomhole had never been in PDP..
Why did they relate him with PDP..??
Confused Bunch!!
Frustrated Multitude!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / #EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.