Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (713 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Ebullience(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has asked workers to collect their outstanding four months salary arrears from the incoming governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

He said the monies he could have used to pay them as expected had been withheld by the Federal Government for Fayemi’s resumption.

“They paid other states Paris Refund, they didn’t pay Ekiti; Fayemi should help me pay the money.

“They didn’t pay N2.2bn Budget Support Fund; my promise is fulfilled but the money is in the hands of government, they should help me to pay.”

Fayose spoke on Wednesday during the inauguration of a new school he built in his Afao-Ekiti home country as part of his legacies projects.

The governor told the gathering that he did not borrow money from anywhere to fund any of the projects.

“With all these legacies projects, I didn’t borrow any dime. I do not owe any debt, if they say I’m owing; they should show evidence of transaction.

“Besides, no governor can borrow without the knowledge of the Ministry of Finance and the Debt Management Office.”

Fayose urged the incoming administration not to neglect the school or abandon any legacy project.

He said the school named Gifted Academy International would receive students from Ekiti and outside on 50:50 ratio.

“The school is equipped with modern equipment, laboratories, furniture and Closed-Circuit Television for surveillance,” he said.

He urged the people of the town to preserve the heritage and support government in sustaining it.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/10/hold-fayemi-responsible-salary-arrears-fayose-tells-ekiti-workers/

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by softmind24: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by ayourbamie: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fayose wan carry ekiti money run, FG don wise up
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Not to abandon any legacy project? What does he expect?
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
it is not polite to hold a state fund especialy when d state has not been on any borrow. pls if it were apc leaving the seat for pdp. will fg had seaz the state entitument from apc?
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Throwback: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshokomale has been reduced to Oshofonkale.

The development of Ekiti state for the past 4years, can be found equitably distributed in the septic tanks contents all over the state.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Evablizin(f): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Identities Of Anti-n30,000 States Unveiled / 2019: Why APC Is Not Talking About Nigeria’s Economy – Obi / Moment Of Truth - Akha Crisis: Godwill Akpabio Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.