Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

IPOB Working For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Working For Buhari (337 Views)

IPOB Working To Instigate Another Civil War – Umahi / IPOB Working For APC?:Man Exposes Nnamdi Kanu's Agreement With Fed Govt In Kuje / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Working For Buhari by Enugupikin: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
IPOB is working for APC..if not what is their business that Atiku was amongst the forces that made jonathan lose reelection even when same Jonathan has forgotten that and even voted for Atiku in PDP convention in PH...

IPOB is an enemy of progress of Ndiigbo
IPOB is satanic for wanting igbos to remian in limbo with no Biafra and no inclusion in Nigerian government

yes the VP slot will earn SE functional railway lines , good international airport and good sea port just as obtainable in SW(for those that will come to ASK what VP slot will do for SE)
truth is SW is ahead of SE infrastructural wise all because of silly stuffs like this

The north would have been poorer without clinching to power and SE too would have been richer too if it is close to power and that is the truth
that is my honorable submission as a concerned igbo
Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by ashacot: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
i stand with IPOB and i stand with buhari.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by StillX10(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
OP is a typical BMC member
Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by Heartbender: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Successfully said nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
2019 go dey interesting shaa!!
see political propaganda everywhere.
this is just like a football match, there are attacks and counter-attacks.
no matter what, its time to atikulate
Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
THREAD CLOSED
Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wish every one in this world had half the sense i have. Op i pity you
Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
OP you need to get head examined! You are beginning to talk out of point!

I wish you a quick recovery undecided

By the way, you don chop

1 Like

Re: IPOB Working For Buhari by buhariguy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
I knew from the beginning that the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will end like this.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Tweet To When APC Referred Atiku Abubakar, As A 'special Gift' / Atiku - From Saint To Criminal: The Hypocrite Government of Buhari / Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.