Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura (1150 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide / Abdullah Umar Madidi: Saraki Stands Better Chance To Send Buhari Packing In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by Elbinawi: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2018
‪Shi’ites march to Aso Rock, ask Nigerians to send Buhari back to Daura /2IM9P0w‬

1 Like

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by uncleinans(m): 1:50am On Oct 11, 2018
B
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by uboma(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2018
It will be impossible for APC to win elections devoid of rigging in Zaria, Kaduna and Kano states because of this El-Zazakky saga.

By the way, I am still waiting for El-Rufia, the present Governor of Kaduna state to accept Shehu Sani's challenge of visiting Kaduna market with no aide and security personnel. Shehu Sani did same and came out unscathed. I doubt same for El-Rufia.

3 Likes

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by blackpanda: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2018
uboma:
It will be impossible for APC to win elections devoid of rigging in Zaria, Kaduna and Kano states because of this El-Zazakky saga.

By the way, I am still waiting for El-Rufia, the present Governor of Kaduna state to accept Shehu Sani's challenge of visiting Kaduna market with no aide and security personnel. Shehu Sani did same and came out unscathed. I doubt same for El-Rufia.

Wailer. U know nothing about the north. Buhari victory is going to be flawless. Kano alone will neutralize all atiku s votes from anywhere
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by Masama: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Back to daura

1 Like

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by merbenko: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

Wailer. U know nothing about the north. Buhari victory is going to be flawless. Kano alone will neutralize all atiku s votes from anywhere
calm down younger man. Just wait and see no more talking 2019 is just at the corner. This is 2019 not 2015 that kano people have been brainwashed based on religion but now the have tested the sai baba and see.

2 Likes

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by uboma(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

Shiites have lots of followers in the aforementioned states. And by the way, Kwankwoso has taken over control of Kano state following the corruption saga of Governor Ganduje. So it will be hard for APC to win in Kano state.

My advise to Zombies like you, think with your brain and argue objectively......

2 Likes

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by temptnow: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Dont worry Buhari is going back to his village

1 Like

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by blackpanda: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
uboma:

Shiites have lots of followers in the aforementioned states. And by the way, Kwankwoso has taken over control of Kano state following the corruption saga of Governor Ganduje. So it will be hard for APC to win in Kano state.

My advise to Zombies like you, think with your brain and argue objectively......

Lmao
So u wailing pathetic losers are now relying on suites Same people u have been abusing for ages Guess what? Shires will still pick buhari over any wailing Igbos that show up any time any day grin
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2018
hahah nyamuri calm down, don't showcase ur stupidity on issues u don't know nothing about, do ur research before spewing trash, shiites are not up to 5% of muslim population in Nigeria(search it)..kwankwaso would have had an impact if he was the presidential candidate of PDP, but it is impossible for him to project Atiku in kano, knowing how we consider him as corrupt
uboma:

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by FriendNG: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
uboma:

Mtsw so Kano people are shites?

1 Like

Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by baliyubla: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2018
No one Shiite will vote for buhari and that's a fact, and all of them voted for the dullard in 2019. If were Buhari will quit now, as his roasting would be monumental, as never experienced by an incumbent anywhere in the world.
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by BeardedMeat(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

Lmao
So u wailing pathetic losers are now relying on suites Same people u have been abusing for ages Guess what? Shires will still pick buhari over any wailing Igbos that show up any time any day grin
Thanks for confirming that people from that side of Nigeria reason like their cows.
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by blackpanda: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Thanks for confirming that people from that side of Nigeria reason like their cows.

This is a very stupid and disgusting racist comment. Grow up !
Re: ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura by BeardedMeat(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

This is a very stupid and disgusting racist comment. Grow up !
Trust me you hold the Shia sect in greater disdain by your comment.

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: Ekiti Distributes 48,000 Laptops To Teachers, Students. / Amaechi Casts His Votes For Governorship/house Of Assembly Candidates / Security Agencies Supervising The Snatching Of Ballot Box In Rivers State(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.