Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,836 members, 7,976,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:09 PM

Rita Ora Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Ora Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her New Song (464 Views)

Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her New Song by standardgist: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Rita Ora goes completely naked to promote her new song

English singer and actress, Rita Ora went completely naked promote her new song ‘Let You Love Me.’

In the photo she shared on her Instagram page, the 27-year-old star is pictured covering her modesty with hands while posing completely naked

http://standardgist.com.ng/rita-ora-goes-completely-naked-to-promote-her-new-song/

(1) (Reply)

I Want All Ghanaian Fine Girls To Have A Baby For Me – Mr Ibu / 19-year-old Nigerian Female Blogger Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents / Enrique Iglesias Serves S.ex To Girlfriend As Breakfast-cnnblog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.