Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reasons Why You Should Stop Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Should Stop Praying (245 Views)

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says / Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Stop Praying by NaijaBillgate: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2018
PRAYER WILL ONLY MAKE YOU POOR.

Jumping from mountains to valley, moving from churches to churches, typing Amen on social medias wait what has does things done in your life, any changes about your financial status? NO

Come oya take a seat !!!!

God said I will bless and multiply the work of your hand. Which work are you doing, do you think when you are working for someone is that your job?
When you are working for someone God will bless your work, the company will be getting richer and you will still have same salary at the end of the month. Then how do you want to achieve all aim.

Pray and work, some people are just praying yet nothing to show for it, you can't sit down at the comfort of your house and be expecting manner from above, manner only happens once. You can't mock God, He is not a joker, He worked so you too most be innovative, creative and up and doing.

You can't live that type of life you want my just that your monthly payment. Ask yourself can your salary buy you the car of your dream?.

Now let me show you some businesses that you can be doing even with your salary job and with prayer and hardwork within few months you will be getting closer to your achieve your goal. Here are some list, you can doing your online Finding to verify.
Blogging
Cryptocurrencies
Freelancing
Mini Importation
Internet Marketing
Etc.

All listed aren't get money quick way. But they are current reliable ways of making your 6 figures.

I made a comprehensive write up about seven different businesses that you can do you make your 6 figures. It is an ebook , just get it on your mobile device and read anywhere you are.
get it with this link

http://sevenways.skylinkvilla.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Making A “GOOD” Or A “GOD” Choice To Marry? / Elysium World / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.