Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To (3487 Views)

Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person / IQ Grouping And How It Translates To How Well A Society Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
wowcatty:
Why do you want me to be politically reliable? It's like showing you all my cards upfront, you guys really think Yoruba are stupidd. I'm saying Yoruba has to be there to put him in check. You chose to give your ticket to a thief, so we have the burden to now get someone to watch the thief and make sure Nigeria is not sold. Why is this too big for your brain?

We can see how buharis house boy is putting him in check.

1 Like

Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
skyhighweb:
all am saying is people should just stop with d buhari vs atiku jesus there are others

Why do we like voting in same old people

Others are hungry and are going there to loot as well, so better not make a hugryman a supervisor where food is kept
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by skyhighweb(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Others are hungry and are going there to loot as well, so better not make a hugryman a supervisor where food is kept
really is that what u think
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
skyhighweb:
really is that what u think

That's just the truth, when they enter there and that are control of billion of dollars with no1 to question them.
They will loot like mad men
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by wowcatty: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
He's now Buhari's house boy, the same position you will give all Igbo souls up for and still not get.
NIGHTMAREOO7:

We can see how buharis house boy is putting him in check.
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by wowcatty: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku is not the one, neither Buhari cos he will spring up surprise before 2023, I just want Nigeria to go back to the regional govt and the legal Constitution we agreed and signed on at independence or flat out break of the God forsaken illegal country.
Coloradvantage:
you win! Any way sha!!! Atikulate. The time is now. Atiku is the name. Aso rock is the destination.
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
skyhighweb:
"We Don Die"

Herdsmen have killed thousands.

Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
mradonis:
Stupid post

Anu means Mercy in Yoruba
And Meat in igbo .
Were' means take in igbo and madness in yoruba.
Akin is a great name amongst westerners and mean CoConut in igbo.
Olu means neck in igbo and a chieftancy title in the west. Etc
So atiku must mean something good where he comes from.that is the beauty of diversity
Take it however you want to. One mans food is another mans poison.
Am sure who ever came up with this posts name must mean zombie,Cow or stupid in many part of the world

Aki not Akin
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by velocity25(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2018
immhotep:

Herdsmen have killed thousands.

Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25
joined with boko haram and hunger.
The Lifeless back to Daura dey over sure
Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by 7lives: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Coloradvantage:
I won't keep you silent. On the issue of corruption, petition atiku, let a court of law prove him guilty. Atiku is waelth creator and a good business man. Even if he is number 10 on the list of private employer of labour, it is a good one. I should make my finIngs right next time. Morality? Abeg let's not talk about that. Atiku value education. Bros. Without certificate we voted buhari then. Now ehn! Even if atiku achieved all this through coruption we go vote am. Better he invested a lot in Nigeria. Beeing wealthy is no crime. Weda I atikulate or atikulied. Bros... save this comment. It's time up for buhari. Even rigging won't save him against the sufeering and hungry masses.

Those who can't stand for something will stand for anything, you sound like a man of easy virtue.
People like you will join the crowd to Lynch a pick pocket, but here you are sweating profusely to sell a man, wanted in a sane country for laundering $40m belonging to ordinary Nigerians like you.
SHIOR.
Re: A TI KU In Yoruba Language Translates To by Coloradvantage(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2018
7lives:

Those who can't stand for something will stand for anything, you sound like a man of easy virtue.
People like you will join the crowd to Lynch a pick pocket, but here you are sweating profusely to sell a man, wanted in a sane country for laundering $40m belonging to ordinary Nigerians like you.
SHIOR.
I don't even understand what you trying to pass out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria On A Self-rediscovery, Redemption Mission - DG Mining Cadastre Office / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah / Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.