Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage (684 Views)

Fubara Congratulates Sanusi On Reinstatement As 14th Emir Of Kano / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by SureBETarena: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari:
A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some
no accommodation they rent house outside the barrack no
risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush fought to
defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A
Senator receives N36,000,000 (thirty-six million Naira)
monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million
(Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is
N18,000,000 (eighteen million Naira) can be used to employ
200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000 (ninety
thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people
with the number of Senators (109), this will give 21,800
Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200 Nigerians will
be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred
thousand Naira) will be enough to employ 135 Nigerians
with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and
five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the
House of Representatives, half of their salaries can employ
48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Baba Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400
Nigerians with monthly salaries ranging from N90,000 to
N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of
Senators and Members of the House of Representatives.
Half their present salaries is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less than a
dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of Representatives and others

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by gaby(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmm...

This is exactly what I've mentioned in one other thread. It is actually not rocket science. The minimum wage is implementable if cuts to the humongous salaries, allowances and wastages will be effected across board and channelled to the ordinary Nigerians.

The politicians and policy-makers are not stupid or ignorant to this obvious fact, they are just evil, self-seeking and only care about their pockets and stomachs.

And the ignorant will be here screaming change, change the change or grow Nigeria. It's all hogwash.

They fancy and would kill to maintain the wicked and huge divide in quality of live/status that exists between them and the poor. It gives them a constant erection and orgasm.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by BigGuyMan01: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Mad men
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by Shelumiel: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Mind blowing info
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by Wantedmiller: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2018
If I see Sariki and Co............
I dey vex wella
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by hisgrace090: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Non of them will look this way.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2018
The senators' salary is an act of parliament.

There's practically nothing anyone can do about it except the senators are begged and stampeded to do so.

But if you ask me, I will suggest they don't cut that salary until I shall have won, and finished my senatorial term(s), Biko.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Minimum Wage by StillX10(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Nigeria nawa o

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage To Be Announced In Coming Weeks - President Buhari -Full Speech / This Happened When Prince Came To Nigeria (pix) / 2019 General Election: APC Constitute LOC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.