Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,919 members, 7,949,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Make Money With Already Setup Ecommerce Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Already Setup Ecommerce Website (233 Views)

With Just 50k, You Own Ecommerce Website / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Already Setup Ecommerce Website by Priscilla001(f): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Hi there, 

I am a web designer and I have built an e-commerce website ( femmeninechic.com ) that has already been setup for profits which I’d like to sell. The website revolves around the huge market of female body enhancement. I had researched on the body issues (breast & butt growth) plaguing women for years now and I’ve been able to see and understand what works vs what does not. I even created a similar product sometime in 2017 which got really good sales purely through Instagram (with no form of PR whatsoever). See below screenshots of Instagram DMs I got (still got a DM 2 weeks ago and the account has been dormant for over a year now…lol). This is how I know it’s a very profitable niche. 

I created this website as a way to create a source of income for someone out there wondering what business to start. I would do it myself but I want to create my brand in the creative industry and not the body enhancement industry and plus, I genuinely don't care about body enhancement and as such, I'd be a horrible brand ambassador..lol. I’m currently working on another website that is envisioned to further support creatives in Nigeria and that’s all I want to focus my energy on.

The website comes with 2 already written ebooks that you can price however you want. The idea is also for it to be a drop-ship business (another way to make some good profits) but if you don’t like that, you can easily take that bit out. The site can ideally be updated based on the buyer's preference.

I would ordinarily like to sell to someone who has some Wordpress knowledge so it’s easy to tweak things as you want, but it's not a pressing criteria. The site is currently targeted to the wider international market with the PayPal payment functionality integrated, but if you’d like to tailor it to specific countries or add another way to receive payment, that can be changed as well.

If you’re interested in tapping into this market and making the site yours, please reach out to me via email at omotolaprisca@gmail.com. We will ideally have a skype call to further clarify things/ answer any questions and then move on from there. 

Thanks for your time!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Down To 360.3/$ In Parallel Market / 9 Reasons Why E-marketing Business Companies Failed. / Facebook Is Seeking To Give Over $50,000USD To Social Media Entrepreneurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.