Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Is Your Reason For Using The Case ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Reason For Using The Case ? (465 Views)

Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Reason For Using The Case ? by phonedaddy: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
So I've always wondered the different reasons we like to use a case with our phones. Apart from keeping it scratch free, or protecting it from a drop though, does anyone have a more specific use when it comes to buying the type of case you buy for your phone?

I personally like to buy big, rugged cases for one reason and that's for comfort. I don't know if anyone feels the same way specially those individuals with big hands, but i can relate to how thin phones keep on getting because for users with big hands and using devices without a case might feel uncomfortable to use.

So what is your reason for using a case ?
Re: What Is Your Reason For Using The Case ? by Mikefrik(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
no other reason than to preevent broken part. I see lots of pple using theirs without case and I be like. this one's be bill gate, they get money to buy another phone sharp sharp. and apart from the phone getting a scratch, it really helps in case it falls on a Stone. so you can live to tell the story.
Re: What Is Your Reason For Using The Case ? by Realboygenius(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
To protect my Tecno Camon X Pro from scratch.

(1) (Reply)

Who Uses Nokia 3.1 Here ???. / Cheapest And Fastest Data Network + Data Bundle Plan In Nigeria / Huawei Mate X Specs Review, Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.