Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast (25960 Views)

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by NotBeenPaid: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2018

This is like the case of MONKEY(EAST) DEY WORK BABOON(WEST) DEY CHOP - Reaping where you did not sow!

4 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Odingo1: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yoruba want to destroy Atiku and dumb him, they should stick with their APC, Atiku should be wise and pick his VP from SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Justinlean02(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:
The PDP unfortunately have no state currently in the SW. It just makes no sense politically. It's just akin to saying the APC should cede the APC VP to the SE to split that regions's vote since the SW would rather vote for APC anyway.

This is a tight national election and it would be in the interest of both major candidates to come with their strong, A games:

APC already with SW VP and PDP with SE VP.

Where the SS votes go would determine who wins in the south - and that's likely a no-brainer.
You just ended the argument in a min...

2 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by alujonjonkijon: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
the president of nigeria will be osinbajo or oby come MAY 2019 BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Mbanu! They can't try it. Atiku can't try it. PDP can't try it.

Pick VP from any region that is not SE, and see how we all will boycott the election. Whether you pick from SW or not, they will vote for APC because of their supremacy there. And they won't trade Osibanjo who they see as a technocrat for another Yoruba VP.

Atiku please don't allow these APC miscreants cajole you into picking VP from SW. All the people shouting for SW VP are all APC members.

You need SE and SS votes. May God give Atiku the wisdom of Solomon.

Let's ATIKULATE

God bless you!

I am Yoruba and I'm with you 150%!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by olajizz01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

I'd continue to enjoy myself...While you would be looking for a skull to mine..

SaiBaba
I know your next action is to push cocaine to Malaysia,but if you eventually caught, you will be hang to death.
That will be the result of your hatred to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Gboom: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tushkito:
Don't worry George, when Atiku is done with his eight years with a VP from the southeast( that is if he is not kicked out after 4 years) and the presidency is zoned to the south we will know what to do, eight years is a looonnnnngggg time to figure out the next step OK?

This yoruba people think say na only them waka come, as if after Atiku's rule, the south west will emerge as the flag bearer for the next presidential election and south south and south east go sitdone dey look them like mumu.
Igbos are more closer to presidency next 5 years in APC if they use their political agitation is well nurtured because next possible zone is Southeast.
Mind you unless you being are fooled APC=PDP

Those political prostitutes know better than you that is why they kept jumping from both parties
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tribalism don finish this country....alot of these people just reason like goats....

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by RTSC: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari should be praying that atiku makes that kind of blunder.

The way he would lose would be record breaking.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Franzinni: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
If not that Nigeria is in the hands of useless people should we be worrying about zones? Why can't we just go our separate ways

Oh wait... Even amongst the ethnicity there are warring tribes...

And it trickled down till households..

Nigerians are unpatriotic and that is why we are in all this mess.... Everyone has a give me give me me me me me mindset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KanwuliaMama: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gboom:

Igbos are more closer to presidency next 5 years in APC if they use their political agitation is well nurtured because next possible zone is Southeast.

Those political prostitutes know better than you that is why they kept jumping from both parties

You nor go tok VP before you begin tok PRESIDENT?

Please, start with VP first! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by sircrabo: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Mbanu! They can't try it. Atiku can't try it. PDP can't try it.

Pick VP from any region that is not SE, and see how we all will boycott the election. Whether you pick from SW or not, they will vote for APC because of their supremacy there. And they won't trade Osibanjo who they see as a technocrat for another Yoruba VP.

Atiku please don't allow these APC miscreants cajole you into picking VP from SW. All the people shouting for SW VP are all APC members.

You need SE and SS votes. May God give Atiku the wisdom of Solomon.

Let's ATIKULATE

Chill broda, Picking a candidate from the south east now is not a good political calculation now. If PDP must win, they must use the same formation APC used so as to divide the vote in north and southwest almost equally. The battle will be won in the south east-south south region because majority people there are already PDP

You don't buy what you already have, rather what you don't have

Ibos have wonderful candidates to make the list. i.e soludo, iweala, Peter Obi.. but they shld be left for 2023 and beyond.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Chukazu: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Agritech:
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode, has pleaded with the party’s stakeholders in the Southeast region to concede the position of running mate to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the party’s standard-bearer, to Southwest.

George, who made the appeal yesterday in a phone discussion with The Guardian, said it was imperative of the Southeast zone to concede the running mate slot to Southwest now on the grounds that in the event that Atiku wins the presidential election next year and takes eight years in office, whenever the pendulum shifts back to the South “the presidential slot would automatically go to Southeast.

“But if the region decides to take the vice president slot now, it would be awkward for it to say after spending eight years as running mate that it would go ahead to produce a president.

“Such calculation will not work, because a region cannot produce the vice president and president for 16 years running.”

George therefore appealed to the stakeholders in the Southeast to consider the future and on the benefit of doubt that the party would trash the ruling All Progressives Congress in the next general election, Igbo people should allow the Yoruba produce Atiku’s running mate.

The former deputy national chairman said: “Putting into consideration the importance of numbers in the coming election and the need to defeat APC, Southwest stand a better advantage in terms of registered number of voters.

https://t.guardian.ng/politics/concede-vp-slot-to-southwest-george-urges-southeast/

See greed at it's height.
OBASANJO served eight solid yrs under PDP with less contribution from South?
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by olajizz01(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

If Buhari DIES, what is the next thing in YOUR LIFE? wink

Osinbajo?

Tufiaaaaakwa! kiss
Stop wishing him death,What assured you that you will lived longer than bubu.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by kuuljay(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
But the Igbo's said they can never be Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by stanluiz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Impossible!! Yoruba cannot reap where they did not sow.

PDP VP must come from the SE.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by RTSC: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gboom:

That is why I appreciate the presence of igbos in the apc like Ngige, orji kalu and ogbonnaya onu.

They need to keep igbos relevant there for the 2023 battles to come.

With pdp picking an igbo VP, the apc should be countering that with an igbo presidential candidate in 2023 to show they have a national spread.

That is why it is very important for pdp to pick an igbo VP.
We need to become more visible for the bigger fish in 2023 apc presidential southern justle.

3 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KanwuliaMama: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
olajizz01:
Stop wishing him death,What assured you that you will lived longer than bubu.

As he has wished death on Nigerian citizens, I will continue to wish him death even in his LIFELESSNESS. grin

He has blood on his hands, i dont! kiss
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by bluecircle470: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
I just hope if eventually the vp slot goes to SW in PDP, the easterners will not start a civil war grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Chukazu: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
sircrabo:

Chill broda, Picking a candidate from the south east now is not a good political calculation now. If PDP must win, they must use the same formation APC used so as to divide the vote in north and southwest almost equally. The battle will be won in the south east-south south region because majority people there are already PDP

You don't buy what you already have, rather what you don't have

Ibos have wonderful candidates to make the list. i.e soludo, iweala, Peter Obi.. but they shld be left for 2023 and beyond.

Forget about PDP dividing the vote in South West because of VP slot.
I think it's Selfish if South West can not mobilize to vote for PDP candidate and still divide the vote Even if they are not giving a VP slot. The entire South east and South South voted for South West and OBASANJO became president , even when the Yoruba chose AD against PDP. Even with EKWUME been schemed out for OBASANJO. If can't return the favor so be it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by stanluiz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba want to destroy Atiku and dumb him, they should stick with their APC, Atiku should be wise and pick his VP from SE.
Simple and clear.They will betray PDP and decamp to APC at the last minutes and congratulate buhari.
Ambode and tinubu case is examples
Their plan is to scatter the party.Afonja are very greedy and evil.

The PDP position must come from the SE!! It is non negotiable!
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by D1zion: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
See this old baba ooo. Stop being selfish abeg,let the southeast produced the VP. Osinbanjo is from southwest, & you still want it to stop at that. Am neither from any of those regions but I think it won't work. Let them taste the number 2 position too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by olajizz01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Poorthing like you...While you are dying of hunger, you are still shouting SaiBaba...Mumu.
Don't go and make something out of your miserable life..Mugu!
Guess that is why your people are migrating to SW as if your region has been torn by war!hunger bad for that your hell called region,no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by VULCAN(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
His reason is so weak. It needs crutches to stand.

When I hear a valid argument for the SE conceding to the SW- I will know
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Ategberoson(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
he's making sense, besides vp slot is good as nothing.... let give that slot to our afonja coward sister from ewudu kingdom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he's on his own as what or who Yoruba will align with his been study. all these unpaid politicians can continue riding themselves

even if atiku pick from west, he must be ready to convince Nigerian of what he has in stock for Nigerians

if he give it to East, he's entitled to his opinion as well. as poll determined who win not this inexperienced debates here
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Icon79(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's actually NOT controversial. Forget the noisemakers in the newspapers and on TV, South Easterners are the only folks being seriously considered for the VP slot.

O pari

CyynthiaKiss:
Originallly ,VP was zoned to SE last year.
I don't know why this issue of VP should be controversial.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by LZAA: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
CC LZAA

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by anambraamaka: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:
It's called Double Chance in Bet9ja. grin This guy's are greedy and funny at the same time.

PDP gave Yorubas and OBJ complete 8 years even though they never supported them for once.

They abused Igbos that we aren't loyal to their regional party. grin Their own marginalization is about to start.

Igbos have paid their dues in PDP and it's time for them to reap what they have sown. Yet these clowns are complaining about marginalization.

Yorubas should be ready to sojourn into political wilderness for the next 12years cos after Atiku is SE presidency.

dont count your eggs before you buy chicken oo haba i doubt you are igbo sef
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by mrdna(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
The just concluded two states election, did southwest vote for APC? NO. Everybody is tired of APC. So it doesn't matter if vp slot goes to SE or not. SE deserves it

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by tuoyoojo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
how many of these guys ranting on line have their pvc

how many ibos are ready to close their shops and business n go and queue up to vote

politics is a game of numbers.
all this talk about ibos been in other regions have no weight

I am in d north and I registered there so my vote stays in d north automatically.

the votes in d West doubles that of the East. even if the every ibo comes out to vote it would still be half the number in the West

I understand the ibos have contributed alot atiku's emergence but since atiku said he is doing just one term,they should wait and align themselves for presidency in 2023

if they refuse to vote , they would have buhari to contend with. more python dance vol 3

politics is a game of give and take

this is just the last push

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.