Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

Human Edge Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Human Edge Interview (1098 Views)

Cert Edge Interview / Job At Human Edge Limited & Vacancies At Mott Macdonald / Certication Edge Interview/test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Edge Interview by MoVinTrAin: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hello Nairalanders i wrote an aptitude test with human edge on the 26th of June 2009 and received an sms to come for an interview on the 30th of June which i did and it all went fine.
I haven't heard from them since then like they said they will get back to me.I once read about them from people on this site talking about the test and interview,is there anybody
that took the test and interview that has heard from them after the interview?Pls post on this comment if you happen to gone through these two steps and heard from them after the interview.
Thank you.
Re: Human Edge Interview by afrobaby(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
June 2009 or June 2010?
Re: Human Edge Interview by yemmight(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
afrobaby:

June 2009 or June 2010?

Ha abi oo
Re: Human Edge Interview by MoVinTrAin: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
Oooops sorry guys it was June 2010 less than a month ago
Re: Human Edge Interview by adepojutop(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Movin train, what was`there interview quetion like got an interview with them oooooo
Re: Human Edge Interview by njikoka(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
hi i took the test and the interview but i have not heard anything from them also,but i suggest we keep our fingers crossed
Re: Human Edge Interview by MoVinTrAin: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2010
Adepojutop, there interview was nothing serious just personal questions and stuffs in your cv and credentials.Be familiar with your cv and credentials thats all
Re: Human Edge Interview by MoVinTrAin: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2010
Thanks njikoka lets keep our fingers crossed like you said , anyone else that attended the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Foreign Scholarship(medical Enginnering) / Please I Need A Link To A Music Recording Studio In Lagos / New NNPC Employees(EH, GT and OP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.