Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,973 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma (433 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma by Michaelkitan(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Davido to file court case over rumours and allegations of breaking up with chioma.

Davido to court amid allegations of infidelity break up with Chioma
Davido has flared up after The cable ng tweeted that the couple, Davido and Chioma had broken up because of infidelity.

Chioma who is still silent about the matter, while Davido has vowed to take to court over the rumors and allegations.

The singer, replied the tweet with aggression and anger as he said 'God punish you! See you in court bitch'

See post below:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2018/10/davido-to-court-amid-allegations-break-up-with-chioma.html?m=1
Re: Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma by chuksville(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we have learnt the lesson, please don't let us repeat another class! Amen

Re: Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma by Michaelkitan(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido To Court Amid Allegations Of Infidelity Break Up With Chioma by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Childrens...

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Strips Down In New Sexy Photo / Newly Wed Ziva Queen Proudly Flaunts Her Wedding Band / ‘I Am A Real Runs Girl,i Can Travel Anywhere With Just A Book Of Flight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.