Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku (374 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku by Jiggyjigga: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar.
Obasanjo had in a meeting held with Atiku and some PDP leaders endorsed his presidential ambition.

He declared that Atiku will defeat the incumbent President, Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019.

According to him, he believes that Atiku has ‘re-discovered and re-positioned himself’ and is now good enough to enjoy his support in the next election.

Obasanjo said, “Let me start by congratulating President-to-be, Atiku Abubakar, for his success at the recent PDP Primary and I took note of his gracious remarks in his acceptance speech that it all started here.”

Click on the link below to read full story..
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/10/11/news2019-buhari-reacts-to-obasanjos-endorsement-of-atiku/
Re: NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku by Toplexy675(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
kiss
Re: NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku by beeblack: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
How I wish this man withdraw from 2nd term jejely nd thank God for making him to taste the seat of presido.

I don't want him to die of HBP 2019, he should go nd ask GEJ the number of drips he collected when lost the 2ND Term in 2015.
Re: NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
mr. integrity, your integrity brought nothing to nigeria but corruption, poverty, death in the hands of herdsmen, increase in debth profile and backwardness.

please take your integrity to daura, your people and cows need it most.

(1) (Reply)

Atikus Case Study. / 2019: We’ll Protest Electoral Fraud, Pro-wike, Atiku Group Vows / Imo-north Senatorial Tussle: Groups Seek Sen Ben Uwajumogwu Reelection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.