Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue (38061 Views)

Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti / Zelenskys Wife Spent 40,000 Euros On Shopping Designers. / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by omooba969(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by trow555: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2018
IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA CENTER

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2018
A billion Buhari can't stop OBJ and IBB collabo. It's peace or war. U don't seem to get it.
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Westaslave2(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2018
D lifeless one, d tormentor of middle belt,d night terror of northern christians n shiite islam, d hater of d igbo race n d deceiver of yorubas muslims/christians n edo fugitives

1 Like

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Myself2(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Please, if you are Atikulated say Hi and like this comment. cheesy grin

Hi
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Power Brokers
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by WhyMoD: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Hahahaha..
No one takes Bubu seriously.
Other African countries are laughing at us when they see or hear our president talk..

Never again
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
futuregovernor:
Ok,Thank God you know Buhari is on his way to Daura. The 150 cow in his farm are really missing him.
another idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist on the loose

4 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
D lifeless one, d tormentor of middle belt,d night terror of northern christians n shiite islam, d hater of d igbo race n d deceiver of yorubas muslims/christians n edo fugitives
oh shut up pig
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2018
futuregovernor:
Ok,Thank God you know Buhari is on his way to Daura. The 150 cow in his farm are really missing him.
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by AskProf: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2018
baliyubla:
A huge 30 minutes mocking the disaster, shows what a joke the dullard is, no wonder Nigeria is now a butt of joke in the committee of Nations. Nigeria needs to do away with the Lifeless disaster as fast as it can.

Pls, don't deduct the score: The writer said 40 minutes.
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by AskProf: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
baliyubla:
A huge 30 minutes mocking the disaster, shows what a joke the dullard is, no wonder Nigeria is now a butt of joke in the committee of Nations. Nigeria needs to do away with the Lifeless disaster as fast as it can.

Pls, don't alter the score: The writer said 40 minutes.
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by michoim(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
The only way they can succeed is, if they have planted moles in Buhari camp, and Buhari is not smart enough to uncovered them. Because these duo(IBB&Obj) are very good at that.
Buhari should mercilessly overhaul his entire security apparatus, close aides; and keep a close tab on the INEC(nation wide) because they could be bribe. And also be careful with the western nations and their proteges, ambassadors etc.
Buhari really need to wake up against these evil bunch...

4 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Justinah4real(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
baliyubla:

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by chiol: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
2019 : IBB & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Popular Nigerian Writer Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian writer, Onyeka Nwelue has revealed that former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) spent about 40 minutes mocking President Muhammadu Buhari on telephone.

He revealed that was the day he discovered that President Buhari will heading back to Daura, his hometown, come 2019.

The writer also described Obasanjo as one of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures he has met.

In his words,

"I don’t admire him in any way, because nothing he does, inspires me. Except his ‘writerly’ side. "

" And I didn’t tell him that I do - no, but he is not a dumbo. He is a very smart man. He is using Nigeria to play chess and ayo - which he plays every day. But you can’t take his smartness away from him. One of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures I have met."

"President Obasanjo and my maternal family have known for years. So, it was easy to get access to him. To learn of so many things. In fact, when we met in Harvard earlier this year and I told him I wanted to visit him, he said he would get someone to contact me and give me a date. He kept to his word."

"On the morning I arrived his house, he asked me to feel relaxed and comfortable. I stood and sat (sometimes) watching him play ayo with his friends. As a grassroots politician, he has his constituency covered. All sorts of politicians waltzed into that house; even US Consul General to Nigeria, sneaked in at some point. Spilling a lot? No. I am not a gossip.  I am arriving at something."

"President Obasanjo made me spend the whole day and night in his house, sharing intimate stories with me. Stories that my family members don’t even know about themselves and how he thinks one of my aunts, who was once his minister, is the brightest person he knows."

"As we bantered, President Obasanjo received a phone call from Ibrahim Babangida."

"They both spent about 40 minutes on the phone, mocking Buhari."

"That was when I realized that Buhari will be heading back to Daura."

"This is the end of my story."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471601/2019-ibb-obasanjo-spent-40-minutes-mocking-buhari-popular-nigerian-writer-reveals/

The people that put Nigeria in this condition are gathering again. Thank God PMB is capable to deal with you all.

You were dealing with us, the poor masses, now is your turn to be dealt with. PMB will collect back all our assets you shared among yourselves. You guys should better start returning them because he will surely win the 2019 election.

Ota farm, oil wells, foreign assets, laundered money, etc must surely return. You are ganging up against him so you can continue enjoying the stolen assets. Mbanu! Anyi amarala ihe ugbua.
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Ogaga87(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2018
ednut1:
We are all Atikulating. but the truth is come 2023 nothing would have changed.

Pen this down..; you will lead the campaign trail of Atiku after experiencing the great progress you'll see come 2023
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by shizzleStar: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Do you mean the 150 gay Cow?

The ones that had refused to give birth since 13years ago?
lawwd hammercy grin grin grin
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Westaslave2(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oh shut up pig
hahaha...eeeee pain ammmammm ezeafonjanwaoduduwa

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ozimec(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
2019 : IBB & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Popular Nigerian Writer Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian writer, Onyeka Nwelue has revealed that former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) spent about 40 minutes mocking President Muhammadu Buhari on telephone.

He revealed that was the day he discovered that President Buhari will heading back to Daura, his hometown, come 2019.

The writer also described Obasanjo as one of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures he has met.

In his words,

"I don’t admire him in any way, because nothing he does, inspires me. Except his ‘writerly’ side. "

" And I didn’t tell him that I do - no, but he is not a dumbo. He is a very smart man. He is using Nigeria to play chess and ayo - which he plays every day. But you can’t take his smartness away from him. One of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures I have met."

"President Obasanjo and my maternal family have known for years. So, it was easy to get access to him. To learn of so many things. In fact, when we met in Harvard earlier this year and I told him I wanted to visit him, he said he would get someone to contact me and give me a date. He kept to his word."

"On the morning I arrived his house, he asked me to feel relaxed and comfortable. I stood and sat (sometimes) watching him play ayo with his friends. As a grassroots politician, he has his constituency covered. All sorts of politicians waltzed into that house; even US Consul General to Nigeria, sneaked in at some point. Spilling a lot? No. I am not a gossip.  I am arriving at something."

"President Obasanjo made me spend the whole day and night in his house, sharing intimate stories with me. Stories that my family members don’t even know about themselves and how he thinks one of my aunts, who was once his minister, is the brightest person he knows."

"As we bantered, President Obasanjo received a phone call from Ibrahim Babangida."

"They both spent about 40 minutes on the phone, mocking Buhari."

"That was when I realized that Buhari will be heading back to Daura."

"This is the end of my story."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471601/2019-ibb-obasanjo-spent-40-minutes-mocking-buhari-popular-nigerian-writer-reveals/

WHEN BMC HEARD THAT THEIR OGA IS HEADING BACK TO DAURA

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Ogaga87(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2018
michoim:
The only way they can succeed is, if they have planted moles in Buhari camp, and Buhari is not smart enough to uncovered them. Because these duo(IBB&Obj) are very good at that.
Buhari should mercilessly overhaul his entire security apparatus, close aides; and keep a close tab on the INEC(nation wide) because they could be bribe. And also be careful with the western nations and their proteges, ambassadors etc.
Buhari really need to wake up against these evil bunch...

Your mouth wide sha.. Be less perturb, I'll send your message to NOT MY PRESIDENT after 2019
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Westaslave2(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oh shut up pig
ezeigbonayoruba lee gi ebe a hihihihi

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by soliddust2020: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Do you mean the 150 gay Cow?

The ones that had refused to give birth since 13years ago?

Ogheneme biko cheesy. Guy you evil grin
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by AnalQueenluci: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
I don't like buhari but I prefer him to Atiku
because of d igbos ryt?
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Ogaga87(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oh shut up pig

You're a RELEVANT FOOL
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by AnalQueenluci: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
another idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist on the loose
either u ar cilicmarin or bugariguy but i wl use my spiritual powers 2 fish u out!
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Thehilah4jesus: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Evil men called former leaders who got us to where we are.God will punish you and your generation for the untold hardship put on the common man in this great nation by reason of your bad and selfish leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
because of d igbos ryt?

Noooo

But we all know atiku is very corrupt and a power monger

1 Like

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Ategberoson(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2018
you can all continue deceiving yourself here. as it stands now politically, statistically and psychologically. Buhari still had 65% assurance of being reelected while Atiku had 35% till he unveil whom he's running with and his manifestoes

all this I'm atikulating here, like if you're atikulating are just ignorant display

2 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by berrystunn(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
SternProphet:
So because OBJ and IBB mocked Buhari, Buhari must be going back to Daura?. Na. wa. OBJ mocked Abacha, in fact was forcefully telling Abacha a military head of state what he should not do on phone and he very nearly lost his life. OBJ is Machiavellian but he is also very lucky hence very spoilt. I think the luck is about to turn.

Are you ok , OBJ mocked Abacha?

Which of the Abacha?
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by AnalQueenluci: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

Noooo

But we all know atiku is very corrupt and a power monger
tell ursef d truth ,u knw buhari has suppassed corrupt level n nw on demoniac level, hw u judge tins dats hw u wl be judged .sin na sin ba ,if i steal maggi n sarki stil billions der ar dsame ryt?
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by mallamu: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Obasanjo can gang up with the devil if he likes.

1 Like

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ashjay001(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Pple just don't get it! PMB 2015, Trump 2016 n they still don't gerrit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.