Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape (2555 Views)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by datopaper(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vdh1PRiwFs

Expose: Lagos APC Chairman caught on tape admitting manipulating the last apc primaries in lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by bugidon(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Apc and buhari is fraud undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Mr integrity my foot...

4 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by TrueLEADER: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Very Useless Party........

Party of touts
Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by SarkinYarki: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Satanic party
Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Racoon(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Meanwhile these are the same band that demonized Ambode overnight while Tinubu said "democracy is working in Nigeria" SMH! undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by magoo10(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018
APC has a 90% hope of winning elections on result manipulations and altering.
A propaganda party filled with thugs and pretentious mammals.

6 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by OlaAshawo: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
datopaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vdh1PRiwFs

Expose: Lagos APC Chairman caught on tape admitting manipulating the last apc primaries in lagos.

Is that enough evidence to confirm result manipulation? If it is enough evidence, who is holding you from reaching out to tribunal with your evidence and seek for justice? Must you come here to display your ignorance? They are arguing on a matter that has not been clarified yet and you are here confirming it is a manipulation already.Is that how easy vote manipulation is? When all your party agents, media, international observers and even inec have results from every single polling unit with live broadcast while counting. Before inec even start counting, media and party agents will have even done their own calculations. I don't know why so many people especially youths always leave their brains on vacation while they are here thinking from their anuses? When the previous elections were not rigged in the past, what was the achievement of oppositions in the state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Monimatic(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Fraud fraud Fruad

The Lagos APC Chairman is doing what Thief-nubu instructed him to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by futuregovernor: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
datproject:

Is that enough evidence to confirm result manipulation? If it is enough evidence, who is holding you from reaching out to tribunal with your evidence and seek for justice? Must you come here to display your ignorance? They are arguing on a matter that has not been clarified yet and you are here confirming it is a manipulation already.Is that how easy vote manipulation is? When all your party agents, media, international observers and even inec have results from every single polling unit with live broadcast while counting. Before inec even start counting, media and party agents will have even done their own calculations. I don't know why so many people especially youths always leave their brains on vacation while they are here thinking from their anuses? When the previous elections were not rigged in the past, what was the achievement of oppositions in the state?
always defending what APC....., if it's PDP now you jump and masterbate on this thread. Unam Ikot

4 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by duduade: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Blind mice
Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Buterflyle0: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
WOULD OBJ EXPUNGE /DELETE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

1 Like

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by adaweezy(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Myndd44
Would not see this

2 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by manuelzz(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
WOULD OBJ EXPUNGE /DELETE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Do you have any suggestion on how Apc can Expunge these from the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by adaweezy(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2018
datproject:

All this grammar and you did not make sense and I confirm this manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by geozone: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2018
And we are hoping PVC will work

1 Like

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by diebuhari1: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
datproject:

[/s]
Long and empty grammar, you just made a fool of yourself. The man said all they needed to for him to change the names was to send a text message to his phone with the names they want to substitute indicating that it's an instruction from Bola Tinubu and they promised to do that. He even confirmed that they were the ones that gave him the initial list.
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2018
It has and never will be about the interest of the people.
Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by Arysexy(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Shaking my head seriously. This APC is evil, satanic and occultic. God punish them all

2 Likes

Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by addicted268(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
cool cool what did i just watch
Re: Expose: Lagos APC Chairman Caught On Tape by meforyou1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
gocac:
Mr integrity my foot...
nonsense integrity

(1) (Reply)

Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun / JUST IN!!! Court Convicts Owner, Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers / Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.