Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,158 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

I’m The World’s Most Bullied Person – Melania Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The World’s Most Bullied Person – Melania Trump (392 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The World’s Most Bullied Person – Melania Trump by Transparent(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2018
The first lady of the United States, Melania Trump has said she is probably the world’s most bullied person.

She made this known to ABC News in an interview that took place during her trip this month to Africa.

When asked in an interview why she chose cyber bullying as a pet cause, US President Donald Trump’s wife had a surprising answer.

CONTINUE READING MORE >>> https://dkmngr.com/im-the-worlds-most-bullied-person-melania-trump/

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO And CHIOMA ,A Visit To Atiku / Nigerian Born Australian Super Star Breaking International Records / Each Time I Want To Fire A Corrupt Politician, Religious Leaders Intervene - VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.