Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son (50922 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Jada Pollock's Bikini Body At The Beach (Photo) / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by wink2015(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular mavin first lady Tiwa Savage flaunt Hot Bikini body at the beach with her little cutie. jamil

What do you think ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-flaunt-hot-bikini-body-at-the-beach-with-her-kid/

Nice
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
MrEazi223:

I'm working class but can you believe that my company is yet to pay last month salary up till now?
I'm damn broke with nothing to eat but I have to keep going to work because if I loose this job I don't know when next I'll find another one
Please help me I'm in need of money

Acc name: OLAYINKA ISIAQ
Acc number :5431806013
FCMB
God bless you thanks.
grin beggar
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Rumicarter: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Is this boy growing at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Assassin101: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
or you need the money to take "Refnol"? (@ your moniker)

UncleRefnol:

Please I need little money for my fees.. I school in unilag.. Please any amount you have.. Please I'm broke thank you
UBA
Benjamin Duru

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by loveliveshere: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:
Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.

Admin please I need to this to be a topic
Chicken dey hungry me. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
tongue
Assassin101:

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:
Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.

please sir i just finished my final year project defense..The next thing is binding and submitting the hard copy of the project ;please lecturers has sucked the hell out of me and i don't have much with me...Thank you in advance...

Diamond bank
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Assassin101:

but I'm dead serious I mean what I am saying
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by morgan1590: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2018
m in need of money to complete my school fee. Whatever amount would go a long way. Thank you and God bless you good.
Mudashiru Oluwatosin
Gtbank
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Johnhug66(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Bro pls help me,I need to pay for faculty and departmental due in my institution before time elapses. Thanks in anticipation. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND OTHERS WHO WILL HELP
First bank
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Iamasa(f): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Sir please I beg you help. I got admission into my state university and I need you to please help so I can add up to what I have for my registration. Please sir help your daughter
Here is my dad's acct no
name:Bature Danbaki
0067976011 FCMB
U can reach me on this number
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Itzurboi(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Baba do-good, see dont even give Chinenyebae and Iamasa the money, those gals go use the money buy chewing gum... Signed: Their village leader.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Postboiswag(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Monday is my project defense
And I don't have shirt and shoe to wear

Gtb
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Simplecity(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Sirheny007:
undecided
i think its broken embarassed wey -50??
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Johntemmy(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2018
oya bless me make God bless u too..seriously I really need it for a serious issues that beyond stating here.
Johnson Alabi 0128950147 gtb
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
Baba do-good, see dont even give Iamasa the money, those gals go use the money buy chewing gum... Signed: Their village leader.

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Itzurboi(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Chinenyebae:

why you wicked like this instead make you add money to finished my project you cum dey antagonise
Just teasing dear, him go send you... trust God
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by etzmiezbee(f): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=F4wizzy post=72012322]Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Hurpeyemyyy: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Brother please help me with any amount you will not starve in your life any amount will go a long way I have 100 in my account so you can even send me #900 I will be able to cash it thanks so much may Almighty continue to bless you
Ramon Opeyemi gtbank 0128196734
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by homez01: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Pls assist me in wat ever way u can av been out of work d past 5 month my MOther is ill just need to see her in kabba 0076479853 DIAMON BANK
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by xtervaganza(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2018
The day I saw this lady 1 on 1 I fear Photoshop and video editing

She's not as beautiful as we see her in videos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by demmie04: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Guy thanks for doing this but I can only see one of them seriously in need of money, he is the working class among them claimed to be working but not yet paid, I don't know him but he even put his name not feeling shy at all
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

I need the money to buy spirits,sticks and some vial of cods.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by MicroSweet(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by almakiyyun(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sex doll personified.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by almakiyyun(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=F4wizzy post=72012322]Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.

Am an undergraduate at kogi state university, my sponsor is yet to be paid for the past three months, am sterving here and the cost of bike from my off k Lodge is killing me.
3071259214. First bank. Ismaila Ogirima Muhammed.
Tnx in anticipation of your good will and philanthropic gesture.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Cheeryfeet: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2018

Admin please I need to this to be a topic[/in hospital, broken leg, bike accident,in Nkalagu , Ebonyi State, can barely feed. God bless you.2691041806 ecobank
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by wike54(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

bar beach water no go dry
bros yur pocket no go dry
gimme raba make I smile
my broda show me love o
ANOLUE Chinweike...zenith bank 2119050752

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Whitemoney Kneels Down & Thanks God As He Lands In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.