Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 (6290 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by horsepower101: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
front4line:
Yes Nigerians want credible elections.
The election must be as credible as

Obasanjo vs Falae 2003
Yardua vs Buhari 2007
Jonathan vs Buhari 2015

Once Buhari as been declared the winner Ipob Igbo and Atiku can either go to court or hell.

Stop mentioning IPOB in anything regarding this election. THey released official statement about where they stand on this election and basically they want a referendum to leave this shittthole.

Those of you who keep tagging IPOB to atiku are hoping to cultivate hatred towards igbos that has no business with or support IPOB.

Someone already predicted that this is the strategy that you guys will use so no one is being decieved by you mentioning IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Akinz0126(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
Pesin wey write this tin wicked ooo, when we wan read ham finish.... anybody with the update

Bro pls go through it trust me the guy make a hell lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by curvilicious: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anybody who went to school and re ad OA Lawal and other basic economics
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Itzurboi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Akinz0126:

Bro pls go through it trust me the guy make a hell lot of sense.
Thankz bro, i would do that right now.
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Justinah4real(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
This is an election between North and Fulanis.
They equally love red and blood.
This is not GEJ who has respect for human lives..

So don't pity Atiku at all. He knows how to hit back too.
He can match Buhari violence for violence.

Atiku knows that this may be his only chance and so he is not ready to play with it at all.

Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by WhyMoD: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=72022738][/quote]fine geh. No mind those senseless people shanting Buhari is not corrupt..
.that's why their government would keep building mosques instead of schools for them so they'd never learn how to think for themselves
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by bilms(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
cry
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Youngsage: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
bilms:
Goh
You people are confused. What happened to alliance people's trust?
I will see where all these will end. smh
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Splasshhh(f): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am watching
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by bilms(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Youngsage:

You people are confused. What happened to alliance people's trust?

I will see where all these will end. smh

Don't bring your ignorance here. Alliance for peoples trust is a coalition of several political parties who have adopted him as their presidential candidate. But ANN is his platform and he his the presidential candidate.
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by berrystunn(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2018
PDP
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Youngsage: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2018
bilms:

Don't bring your ignorance here. Alliance for peoples trust is a coalition of several political parties who have adopted him as their presidential candidate. But ANN is his platform and he his the presidential candidate.

Keep deceiving yourself there. After he carried the flag of APT, with their logo? Do you even understand what a coalition is?

How can you say ANN with other political parties formed APT, yet he remains the flag bearer of ANN?

Smh. I repeat, I will see where all these will end.

bilms:
Olawepo Hashim emerges flagbearer of third force coalition

Chairman of Oilworld and Presidential candidate of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Mr Olawepo Hashim has emerged as the adopted candidate of the third force coalition of political parties now known as Alliance for People's Trust (APT)
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by bilms(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Youngsage:

Keep deceiving yourself there. After he carried the flag of APT, with their logo? Do you even understand what a coalition is?

How can you say ANN with other political parties formed APT, yet he remains the flag bearer of ANN?

Smh. I repeat, I will see where all these will end.

You will definitely see. The fact that 30 political parties adopt Buhari doesn't mean he his no longer APC flag bearer
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by Youngsage: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2018
bilms:

You will definitely see. The fact that 30 political parties adopt Buhari doesn't mean he his no longer APC flag bearer

The 30 political parties didn't form a coalition, neither did they all adopt a new name, logo and give Buhari the flag of the new party to carry as the flagbearer.

I feel my IQ will drop the longer I engage in this conversationnnnn Goddddd why
Re: Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 by bilms(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Forming an alliance doesn't deny any platform their independence.

Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)...................................Alliance for New Nigeria.....The name of the party already tells you the understanding of the founders. Alliance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / AU Summit: Buhari To Depart For Niger Republic Saturday / EFCC: We’re Still Investigating Oyo-ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.