Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,088 members, 7,903,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate (14712 Views)

Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by anonymous96: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
They are all losers, Useless party.
They will lose all their seats both at state & federal level.
Atiku will never become my president.
40m in 8yrs is quiet small tbh.. Ibori dat was governor stole $230m..

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Topccy007z: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Wait and see
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Carlyscales: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

U never see anything yet!

#atikulated all d way

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
My Brother................ we need to Atikulate our level to a good governance come 2019

homeboy205:
Pdp been ginger on atikulated level
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by OlaAshawo: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
ChrisMafian:
[/s]

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by reuben79: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
lifeless people with lifeless party.....tell us wat d achivement of ur part in four years?

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by ekestic1976(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Never! God forbid for if, as they claim, one Fulani man would not RESTRUCTURE, the new man being a Fulani too, CAN'T! Ever seen a man who willingly cede power without a superior power mounted against him? How would Atiku convince his Fulani people to agree to Restructuring? Hate, Hate, Hate - the one that blinds the reasonable from agreeing to Common sense!
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by berrystunn(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Usu..
An APC Top Analyst Writes On Atiku's Chances

*FROM A CORE BUHARIST:*

Atiku : Why the Maths Scares Me
~ Isah Mansur

Yes, the Maths scares me. Atiku will sweep SS and SE; sweep most of NC especially Benue, Kwara, Plateau and Kogi (forget about Yahaya Bello's boasts); he will have significant votes in Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa and Kaduna. If he's able to carry Kwankwaso, Lamido and Tambuwal along, he will have significant votes from Kano, Jigawa and Sokoto states respectively. Even in Katsina, his relationship with the Yar'adua family would count on his behalf especially in Katsina central.

Furthermore, being a contest between two northerners, the religious and tribal sentiments that played against GEJ will not be there. Atiku will get votes from many northern states especially those that have been PDP before 2015. The economic hardship people are undergoing at the grassroot, something this government seems to take for granted, will also count on Atiku's favour as well as the below average performance of many APC governors.

The SW is also not a good vote bank for PMB presently. The margin between APC and PDP, judging from Ekiti and Osun elections, is still very narrow despite all the might of incumbency deployed in those elections that may not be there during the general election. The Tinubu political camp is now barely surviving by the whiskers in the southwest.

With all these pointers, I feel the government and its supporters must tight their belts if actually we want defeat Atiku. Dismissing him as corrupt and not trustworthy, as the Presidency seems to be doing, is not enough to defeat him at the polls. Many Nigerian passing through unprecedented hardship would hardly understand the benefits of fighting corruption and having an honest leader at the top. The APC and the government must be able to show Nigerians why they are better than Atiku in improving their lives rather clinging to the now worn-out "we are the honest people" argument. Hungry Nigerians would hardly understand that.

This is my humble opinion, looking at the reality devoid of my Buharists sentiments.

Isah Mansur.
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by famology(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2018
This has always been my point.The problem of Nigeria is not party per say.It's Nigerians who are the problems of Nigeria, they populate all parties and exhibit same symptoms regardless of the parties they belong.
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by obenwa1111: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulated

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

if he looted and still impacted the country with employments, education, infrastructure. he still has my vote unlike that your corrupt and drug baron JAGABAN.

for your information the US govt. has already denied that allegation on him publicly. join the winning TEAM #ATIKULATENATION

APC...... are all Liars and enemy of Democracy
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by goldenfrosh(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
it's choice
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Ayandare111: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Iffa slap you Eh���

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by daveemuobo(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
APC is confused PDP is also confused...only AAC can save Nigeria now..#Sowore2019

you must be incredibly naive or fantastically simple to think Sowore or any member of the minor parties can win come 2019. You will only end up dividing the votes
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Be ready to cry come 2019/

1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Afamed: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2018
QuickStandard:

Kill yourself by yourself, cos Atiku is our next president.
No to #Atikulooting
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by blowjob: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
Members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State, have kicked against the imposition of an unpopular candidate in the Lagos Central Senatorial District.

Adesunbo Onitiri, Kolawole Vaughan and two others are the aspirants jostling for the ticket.

In a letter by the PDP Lagos Central, they said Onitiri’s name was forwarded as the consensus candidate for the seat.

But a protest statement was issued by Dr Amos Fawole, Alhaji Alfa Adeoye, Chairman Surulere LGA, Engineer Kehinde Fasasi, Chairman Eti-osa LGA, Mr. Rotimi Kujore, Chairman Lagos Island LGA Mr. Malomo State Exco, Mr. Mike Kolawole Vice Chairman Apapa LGA, Ajisefini Fatai Acting Chairman Apapa LGA, (Lagos Central Leaders) – Senator Kofo Bucknor Akerele, BOT member Lagos, and the State Youth leader, Mr. Adeniyi Adams.

It reads: “We, the undersigned leaders in Lagos Central senatorial district, wish to inform you that we have unanimously selected Chief Onitiri as the consensus candidate for the Lagos Central Senatorial.

“After proper review of the shoddy election process which was poorly organised and failed two attempts at the primaries, the leaders in the Lagos Central took this decision in view of our readiness to present our candidate for the general election in 2019.

“We have reviewed the credentials of the four aspirants as regards their integrity. We have come to the conclusion that Chief Onitiri is the most qualified, most credible and most competent.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/lagos-2019-pdp-members-kick-against.html
SAI BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:
No to #Atikulooting

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Bondesniger(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Hate will kill you one day
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by fineyemi(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2018
QuickStandard:

Kill yourself by yourself, cos Atiku is our next president.
only in ur household.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by WhyMoD: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
APC is confused PDP is also confused...only AAC can save Nigeria now..#Sowore2019
don't waste ur vote on sowore for now.
We need to rescue Nigeria from Bubu first.

I know that Atiku isn't the best way, but he is the surest way to offload Bubu for now
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by olat70(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
solonazzy:
ironically, u/ur ppl are still running to lag till 2mao

Lagos no be there America and London?
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by kellyboo: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Get a lasting solution to your power problem as we offer you an affordable solar power system that befit your budget.
Check my signature please
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by ogbonti: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2018
here is ATIKU from the US senate report!

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

even if you cannot read all the report, please pay attention closely to page 236, you will know PDP missed it big time nominating ATIKU, PDP should get someone ASAP else or else SAI BABA will be back in 2019. they (APC) have this report and they are only waiting until March next year when PDP will have no time to run fresh primaries, so they can run away with victory. Atiku knows he cannot win, so he went to PDP to dislodge any real opposition to Buhari. let us act now!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by Lordofthewest(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2018
And then later youths like this would be the first to complain, pls what's the difference between atiku and buhari?
WhyMoD:
don't waste ur vote on sowore for now.
We need to rescue Nigeria from Bubu first.

I know that Atiku isn't the best way, but he is the surest way to offload Bubu for now
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by WhyMoD: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
And then later youths like this would be the first to complain, pls what's the difference between atiku and buhari?
the difference is that Atiku is more digitalized. More likely to build bridges and do away with the hate and bigotry that characterised Bubu's presidency.

He has better understanding of the economy (even Obasanjo admitted to that).
The similarity between Bubu and Atiku is that they're both corrupt.
But we have to choose a lesser evil for now.

You'll be wasting ur vote of sowore cos maybe people don't share ur believes (which is right anyway) for now
Re: Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate by jpworld(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Keep crying.

We are articulating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / Osinbajo: You Are Unenlightened, Mischievous, Tony Momoh Blasts Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.