Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Weak Prayer Life (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weak Prayer Life (8) (192 Views)

How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (5). / How Can I Develop A Consistent Prayer Life? / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (8) by Revadebola: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2018
WEAK PRAYER LIFE. (cool.

Continued From Yesterday

17. Praying only when you have a need.

There are people whose prayer life only consist of personal needs.

No quality time of praises, worship and thanksgiving to God.

18. Prayerlessness is when you are easily distracted and interrupted by other activities while praying.

You claim you are praying, yet you engage in WhatsApp chats and you pick phone calls while praying.

19. A wandering mind during prayers is a sign of a weak prayer altar.

That implies, you cannot concentrate on your prayers.

20. Prayerlessness is when you can only pray while in the church service.
You cannot pray alone.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Oh Lord, deliver me from distractions affecting my prayer life.
2. I ask for grace to be more prayerful.
3. Holy Spirit, help me to concentrate while praying.
4. Father, make me more fervent in prayers.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (10) / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (8) / "Let Us Lift Up Our Heart With Our Hands Unto God In The Heavens."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.