Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

#KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. (1030 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Godlymanly: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2018
I got this invitation Recently.Did any one got same.was wondering if we can have a WhatsApp group to exchange information and past experiences as we prepare for the test.Pls I need your input,do well to comment.

Please disregard this mail if you have written the KPMG Aptitude or Business Awareness tests before or do not meet all the requirements noted below:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note the new details for your aptitude test below:

Date:     3rd November, 2018 

New Time:    7:00 am (Please ensure you are at the venue at least 30 minutes before time)

LATE COMERS WILL BE SENT BACK 

Venue -  KPMG Towers

Bishop Aboyade Cole street.

Victoria Island. Lagos

Please be advised that the aptitude test is GMAT-based. The total time allowed for the aptitude test is 1 hour 30 minutes.

Please read the following instructions very carefully.

Please bring the following with you:

Calculator (phones are not allowed to be used as calculators)

Copy of your CV

Originals of the following credentials:

Birth Certificate (Candidate must be below 26 years of age)

SSCE/NECO Result (with a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English). Please note that we do not accept NABTEB

University Certificate or Statement of result (a minimum of 2.1wink

Please note that HND/OND Holders are not eligible to take the KPMG Aptitude Test

NYSC Discharge Certificate (if completed); NYSC I.D Card (if still serving); valid means of identification (if yet to serve).

A recent passport photograph

A Valid Form of Identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card or any other ID that can verify your identity and Date of Birth)

For Law graduates only: Must have completed Law School to be eligible to take the test. Result at Law School must be a minimum of 2.1

For Medicine graduates only: Transcript indicating final CGPA.

If your certificate does not contain your class of degree, please ensure you come along with your academic transcript.
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Godlymanly: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Kindly use this link to join the WhatsApp group.

https:///F7Kd6rFAqKxEYUd5siMkj2
Or you can drop ur WhatsApp number so you can be added.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///F7Kd6rFAqKxEYUd5siMkj2
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by 4gunners(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Godlymanly:
I got this invitation Recently.Did any one got same.was wondering if we can have a WhatsApp group to exchange information and past experiences as we prepare for the test.Pls I need your input,do well to comment.

Please disregard this mail if you have written the KPMG Aptitude or Business Awareness tests before or do not meet all the requirements noted below:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note the new details for your aptitude test below:

Date:     3rd November, 2018 

New Time:    7:00 am (Please ensure you are at the venue at least 30 minutes before time)

LATE COMERS WILL BE SENT BACK 

Venue -  KPMG Towers

Bishop Aboyade Cole street.

Victoria Island. Lagos

Please be advised that the aptitude test is GMAT-based. The total time allowed for the aptitude test is 1 hour 30 minutes.

Please read the following instructions very carefully.

Please bring the following with you:

Calculator (phones are not allowed to be used as calculators)

Copy of your CV

Originals of the following credentials:

Birth Certificate (Candidate must be below 26 years of age)

SSCE/NECO Result (with a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English). Please note that we do not accept NABTEB

University Certificate or Statement of result (a minimum of 2.1wink

Please note that HND/OND Holders are not eligible to take the KPMG Aptitude Test

NYSC Discharge Certificate (if completed); NYSC I.D Card (if still serving); valid means of identification (if yet to serve).

A recent passport photograph

A Valid Form of Identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card or any other ID that can verify your identity and Date of Birth)

For Law graduates only: Must have completed Law School to be eligible to take the test. Result at Law School must be a minimum of 2.1

For Medicine graduates only: Transcript indicating final CGPA.

If your certificate does not contain your class of degree, please ensure you come along with your academic transcript.

Pls, I got thesame message, can we link up?.

1 Like

Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Godlymanly: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
4gunners:
Pls, I got thesame message, can we link up?.
U can drop ur WhatsApp number,so I can add u to d group
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by 4gunners(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Godlymanly:

U can drop ur WhatsApp number,so I can add u to d group
I've replied to you mail.
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Godlymanly: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
The WhatsApp link again for those wishing to join via the link but still finding difficulties,u can email me pls.
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Godlymanly: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018
https:///J7LZaxekUCU1T3T4RNUQWU.
Better still try connecting via this link
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by zheeko: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Pls add me to the watsapp group too
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by lebenezer5(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Burchester: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Add me 08158673306
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Newyear2: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Please add me up for the kpmg whatsapp group
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by abiolahydee(f): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08136794094.Thank you very much
Godlymanly:
The WhatsApp link again for those wishing to join via the link but still finding difficulties,u can email me pls.
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by uchenducynthia: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please add me to the KPMG whatsapp group chat on 08132444671
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by chimodoski: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 08164593942
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by Neinar: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can I still be added to this group pls. 08166074835
Re: #KPMG Apitutude Test Invitation,oct.,2018. by ralph14(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
08022790760 please add me to the group.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Leadway Assurance Company Limited / Vacant Job For Company Secretary At Just Gas Limited / Npower Full Update By Afolabi Imoukhuede (8th Jan 2019) New Npower 2019 & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.