Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Trying To Conceive - My IVF Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trying To Conceive - My IVF Story (430 Views)

Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / Ivf Story. / Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive - My IVF Story by RemedyLab: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
WHAT IS IVF? DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR?

Getting pregnant can be challenging, worrisome
and often disappointing for some couples trying
to conceive.

After trying several methods, procedures, medications and alternative remedies to get pregnant but there is no positive result; your doctor may recommend IVF as the last resort.

IVF is now considered one of the fastest ways to get pregnant for couples trying to conceive but as there are advantages, so also there are some shortcomings to consider as well.

On this post, you will discover everything you need to
know about IVF with Nigeria as the case study.

Further reading~> http://naturalremedylab.com/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization/

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean And Affordable 3 Bedroom Flat Available In Surulere / Protect Your Family.... / Vintage Print Sheer Mesh Black A-line Dress O-neck Long Sleeve Belt Empire Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.