Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks (18228 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by sirusX(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmm...this OP should have pasted the full story here cz something here won't make me click

Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by jacoik(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
TeeTeem:
How can a guy just strangle the lady over this small issue? I find some irregularities in your story, you said it was a card trip and he was saying he prefers cash but already started the journey which means the journey was done on the card how then were you trying to pay him cash at the end of the trip? A card trip just requires him to end the trip at your destination and you will be debited so there won't be price argument and all, in all fairness you're not being honest. Never judge when you are not a witness because most of these ladies can be hostile at times.
I concur with you bro. some of this ladies sees taxi drivers as nonentities
Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by damoskiy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
From the story... The lady is wrong for the following reasons.

1. Why did you want to pay cash for a card trip.

2. She never talked in her story of him touching her breast... Because from that picture he couldn't have touched that part of her chest without touching her breasts.

3. Strangled you in the neck why did she not post a picture of the neck.

4. Why did she block people from commenting on the picture after posting it and people faulted her claim.
Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by Splasshhh(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please see my signature
Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by Icebreeze(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
That cleavage isn't compare with the ones i have seen, my advice is that next time she should use romantic bra, like red, pink..... color to gain massive attention.
Re: Lady Accused Of Ordering The Assault Of Taxify Driver, Speaks by Icebreeze(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Splasshhh:
Please see my signature
SEEN & noted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unmarried Partner Dependent With Children / Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / A Massive Sinkhole On Niger State Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.